Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone not able to grow a beard at all?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
My beard genetics are poverty tier, I can grow some peach fuzz at best but thats about it. There are legit 16 year olds who can grow better beards than me, I legit even get beard and mustachemogged by curry women.

JFL
giphy.gif

i cant , i havent shaved in 6 months and i look pathetic

I have beard, tho its thin and patchy but it's still considered a beard and it's useless af.

My bros and my dad can all grow beards. I can only grow a wimpy moustache goatee. No wonder I'm the only incel out of all of us. Bad genes.

my beard is like the one in my avatar, i cant grow sides for some reason tho

Sometimes the beard takes a long time to grow, my beard just started growing now that I'm 21 years old.

my beard is like the one in my avatar, i cant grow sides for some reason tho
Alaways wanted to ask you this, what is the meaning behind your avatar?

I can only grow a thin-ass mustache and chin hair, it gets long but not bold, but I go with it. I wish I could've grown a Sam Elliot type of mustache. It would've been my saving grace...

Alaways wanted to ask you this, what is the meaning behind your avatar?
It's originally from oldschool Runescape. It's known as an experiment

I choose it because it represents me, a "failed experiment" or a "poor creature", in the sense that I am subhuman and have failed in all aspects in life.

Other than that I like the game

It's originally from oldschool Runescape. It's known as an experiment

I choose it because it represents me, a "failed experiment" or a "poor creature", in the sense that I am subhuman and have failed in all aspects in life.

Other than that I like the game

I got so fucking tired of killing those things tbh

I got so fucking tired of killing those things tbh
the grind was real. i would stay up and afk taking naps in between so i dont log out automattically

oh yeah, if i didnt have time to NMZ train i would just mess around at drop parties for big gold

Do you still play? Im thinking about starting OSRS once they make it so you can play it on mobile.

Na, mine is thick but curly. I'm not sure if it makes me look like a terrorist or a jew.

Do you still play? Im thinking about starting OSRS once they make it so you can play it on mobile.
Its been about a few months since i played and my main got deleted, so I would have to make a new account from scratch. Its addicting but the community is toxic . I'll probably try out the OSRS Mobile too when it comes out though

OSRS is the best cope EVER

but i do warn you, you need membership, and you also need to get your skills up quite high before it becomes fun, it's mostly just a grind that keeps you busy.

if you don't like grinding i advise just making a pure and learning how to pk, etc.

im 5 months on minoxidil and my beard is ogre tier. its a dream i must give up

Its been about a few months since i played and my main got deleted, so I would have to make a new account from scratch. Its addicting but the community is toxic . I'll probably try out the OSRS Mobile too when it comes out though

the good thing is that you don't really have to interact with anyone

I have no time to sit down and play anything these days cause of uni, once the mobile version is out tho ill be able to play on the go, just before going to sleep in my bad, even in class..it will be glorious.

OSRS is the best cope EVER

but i do warn you, you need membership, and you also need to get your skills up quite high before it becomes fun, it's mostly just a grind that keeps you busy.

if you don't like grinding i advise just making a pure and learning how to pk, etc.

if Its mainly a time killer, thats fine by me. As for the membership thing Im okay with paying $10/month or whatever, I have a job lined up this summer so ill be able to afford it. Remember were incels here, I save every cent I earn because I have no friends or gfs to spend money on.

I have no time to sit down and play anything these days cause of uni, once the mobile version is out tho ill be able to play on the go, just before going to sleep in my bad, even in class..it will be glorious.

Its mainly a time killer, which is fine by me. As for the membership thing Im okay with paying $10/month or whatever, I have a job lined up this summer so ill be able to afford it. Remember were incels here, I save every cent I earn because I have no friends or gfs to spend money on.

I'm addicted as fuck to it, there's just honestly so much stuff to do and it keeps me so busy. It's an insanely great cope for incels, you will never run out of stuff to do, EVER. There's so many possibilities in that game, unlike any other I have ever played, even world of warcraft for fuck's sake. Although obviously wow pvp was much better.

if Its mainly a time killer, which is fine by me. As for the membership thing Im okay with paying $10/month or whatever, I have a job lined up this summer so ill be able to afford it. Remember were incels here, I save every cent I earn because I have no friends or gfs to spend money on.
ah yes now i dont have to sit on my bed with my laptop heating up every night, phone will be much convenient

Only a neckbeard...:feelsbadman:

ah yes now i dont have to sit on my bed with my laptop heating up every night, phone will be much convenient
Mhm and you can also turn on your side now without having to make extra room to set the laptop down somewhere. Fuck I love that its going mobile.

the good thing is that you don't really have to interact with anyone

if Its mainly a time killer, thats fine by me. As for the membership thing Im okay with paying $10/month or whatever, I have a job lined up this summer so ill be able to afford it. Remember were incels here, I save every cent I earn because I have no friends or gfs to spend money on.

also membership can be bought with in-game gold but you'd obviously have to grind for it or get it from giveaways. Lmao I stopped working for my money and just won money from contests/drop parties which was 50x easier

It's coming out on mobile???

OSRS was my childhood. I might play it again once it releases.

yep they did beta testing two days ago

Mhm and you can also turn on your side now without having to make extra room to set the laptop down somewhere. Fuck I love that its going mobile.
yep its gonna more relaxing, i can play at school too in between classes

havent heard about that but my skins fine. im about to run out of my supply and im gonna quit
Minoxidil will age your face probably, and it causes dark circles under your eyes. It works by blocking collagen production, because baldness is caused by an excess of follicular collagen due to hormones like DHT. Collagen is also responsible for the healthy, youthful appearance of skin, so blocking it on your skin and eyes is not a good idea.

@NotQuiteChadLite told me those info and i checked them, they're right.

yep they did beta testing two days ago

yep its gonna more relaxing, i can play at school too in between classes

Honestly this will be a total problem. Holy fuck I'm going to play runescape in uni all day

lol yea my addiction wil be back

Pretty much me too.

What sucks is that I'll have to create a fresh account. My old account has a bunch of stuff from the mid 2000s.

Pretty much me too.

What sucks is that I'll have to create a fresh account. My old account has a bunch of stuff from the mid 2000s.
yeah too bad we can't transfer from our original Runescape account to Oldschool. im probably gonna do all the quests that give me XP first when I try it out

yeah too bad we can't transfer from our original Runescape account to Oldschool. im probably gonna do all the quests that give me XP first when I try it out

Animal magnetism first and foremost boyo

do you pve or pk more

pve, i never really pk'd. which is pretty ironic because i do insane amounts of wildy slayer. im a noob though, i just recently got my first fire cape and it took me 3 tries smh

aa, i pk, never really tried pve too seriously. and funny u say that lol, i got to jad on my 2nd or 3rd try and died, so I just caved and paid someone 8m to do it for me :feelzez:, grats though

i had a blowpipe and addy darts, it's just that i panicked. i used red chins for jad's healers and was able to EASILY get it. in fact it was so easy i slapped myself for failing and not using that strategy earlier.

pk'ing just seems so complicated and everyone is in teams and clans.

ya same, my autism kicked in at the healers, couldnt juggle prayer flicking with killing those little shits. chins sounds like a really good idea though, i probably shoulda done that.
pking is tough starting out because u get shit on by everyone else for a while, but you get it eventually. and the deep wildy clan shit is gay for sure, always get my ass fucked out there

Legit died at "little shits" lmao

I fucking hated those things, I was about to break my monitor when I failed on my second try.

yea you have to bring hybrid gear and pray and bring mad brews and restores and risk shit because you're probably gonna get attacked by some gay ass clan and smited lol

not playing rn because i'm kinda in that slump where you're burnt out from every video game, but i'll message you once i start playing again :feelsokman:

ironically runescape is the only game i can play without getting burnt out, no idea why. one time i stayed up for 3.5 days and had to FORCE myself to sleep because i was questing and doing so much shit.

but yea sure, btw may i ask if you have done heroes quest?

damn, that reminds me of when i used to no life league of legends. runescape definitely has a lot of playability though. and no i haven't done heroes quest, my main is a pure. why, are you about to start it?

fuark

i seriously don't want to ask people for help, i fucking hate almost everyone in that game lmao. no, i'm almost done with it but need the miscellaneous key, actually i was almost done 3 fucking weeks ago but i keep putting it off

yea it was scary tbh, i legit felt like the biggest loser.

aaaaaaa, duo quests are so shitty. if u can bare it, you could probably ask someone on one of the osrs subreddits for help, i don't think they're too aids there.

will do, thanks mate

on a real note though, i havent played rs3 since that EoC update was released. hows it doing these days
Pvm and late game centered, Pking is dead content, high tier group pvm is about the only content I play on it.

i feel like pve in rs3 could probably be enjoyable to me, i just feel like it wouldn't have the original spirit i play the game for, if you know what i mean. nice to hear that the entire community isn't dead, can't say I'm surprised pk is dead though
It's hard as hell to get in to, I see a lot of pre-Eoc players struggle with the combat system, which you can't really pvm without knowing, they don't really do a good job at teaching the player how shit works, they just let you figure it out. And yeah it come as no shock that it killed pking cause experience player just shits on you in pvp. The community is pretty much the same players that keeps coming back, not like osrs that actually has fresh players, so it's cozy in the sense.

osrs probably does have a more fresh and active player base, but a nice small community with a bunch of oldies does sound nice. when did you start playing rs originally
Was in 2010, after the dungeoneering release, 2010-2012 was really the golden years for me personally.

aaaa, so thats why you play rs3, understandable. i think i started around like 2007. i feel like dungeoneering and summoning were the last tolerable updates before everything went to shit for a lot of people though
Jagex was disconnected with their community, I think that's why they rolled out updates that a lot of people disliked.