Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Anyone one miss the Era where you could watch faggots thrown out of windows on TV

Media just moved onto the next thing to make a fake problem about. All the sand terrorists also became generally less active but fags do still get executed all the time but this time it's approved by the horde

Bestgore.com

Those were the days, I miss seeing Mexicans getting their heads chopped off by cartel members. Those videos were very enlightening, too bad the site shutdown. :cryfeels:

Bestgore.com

Those were the days, I miss seeing Mexicans getting their heads chopped off by cartel members. Those videos were very enlightening, too bad the site shutdown. :cryfeels:
I prefer the isis glory days personally

I prefer the isis glory days personally
Yeah, I think that the Steven Sotloff video was fake though. Some of those videos were just computer-generated tricks to get Americans to support Obama authorizing drone strikes on Syrians.

I just go to the gore sites and watch the real thing. I saw one where they threw fags off a buiding and they kept yelling allahu akbar