Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone saved this post where IT supported being against international marriage?

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
This is a shot in the dark with pretty much a 0% chance of success, but I still have to ask:feelskek:.

When I last browsed IT out of morbid curiosity about 3 months ago or so, there was a pretty funny post. Somebody screenshotted a post from r/Ethiopia, where somebody, probably trying to piss off the guys there, posted a photo of a wedding of an Ethiopian woman and a Nigerian man. The post was quickly deleted, and this person posted a screenshot of the post with the note that it was deleted on IT, saying that r/Ethiopia's mods were "insecure inkwells:soy::foidSoy:," for not celebrating a marriage of one of their women to a foreigner, and the IT members there actually said that no, calling them incels is inaccurate because, suddenly, it's not incel behaviour to mate guard like this, and that there are "deeper issues between those countries" that fully justified that.

That post itself got deleted and I hate the fact that I didn't save it, it was hilarious to see the "anti-racists" on IT suddenly defending ethnic/national mate guarding like this, just trying if anyone saved that:waitwhat:?

Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. White leftist women are the most racist people on earth, no one comes close to them, not even the KKK and Nazis.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. White leftist women are the most racist people on earth, no one comes close to them, not even the KKK and Nazis.
Women are just the most racist in general.