Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone seen NHK?

Fuck dat show, Japanese people can’t make an escapist fantasy for shit

It was quite interesting hikkikomori show tho, And says the guy with the anime emoji...

Yh i saw. I liked it until that stupid girl showed up. Not the cute one the purple haired one that he knew from before.

I don't know about all that anime or manga stuff but if you don't mind reading books then バトルロワイアル by Takami Koushun is one of the best escapist stories I have ever read. I'm not sure if it was translated into English but you might check it out if you like the genre. It was insanely popular in Japan so I can't imagine why it wouldn't be translated.

it was good, but If I remember correct dude did ascend in the final no?

I don't watch that type of trash

Read Punpun, it's just as good.

grossly overgeneralized. Obviously they can. ever heard of the harem genre, ecchi and hentai?
Also Welcome to the NHK wasnt really supposed to be escapism, but more an allegorical story.

it was good, but If I remember correct dude did ascend in the final no?
Not in the anime, the manga has many differences, I read the end to see how it differs a long time ago.
They might had sex towards the end or it was just a fantasy of him I didnt understand it when i read it back then or I remember it wrong. But the very end is similar in its "core". bitter sweet and they dont get together romantically.

Yh i saw. I liked it until that stupid girl showed up. Not the cute one the purple haired one that he knew from before.
You mean his senpai? The one with long hair?

I don't watch that type of trash
shit taste tbh

Read Punpun, it's just as good.
punpun is BRUTAL GIGASUIFUEL!!! :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
but yes also very well made.
It was quite interesting hikkikomori show tho, And says the guy with the anime emoji...
Yes it was interesting.
I think @yesno777 misjudged the anime and prolly thought it would be more lighthearted coomfuel and was disappointed when it was something better.