Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone tried AI Music?

Sounds like every single pop song I've ever listened to. How hundreds of millions of people willingly subject themselves to this garbage is beyond me
idrc, I don't like any songs with foid vocals, I don't care if they're good or not

I love technology, can't wait for the day when robo girlfriends would be a thing, I'll marry one for sure, even if I have to sell my entire generational wealth.

Dance Reaction GIF

AI music surprised me, it has developed to be quite decent already. It used to have trouble simulatng vocals, but it's gettng much better at it.Anyone else tried it out?

You can try it out on this site:

You can select to either make a 'Custom' song (with lyrics you enter), or to generate lyrics with ChatGPT based on a prompt. I prefer to use custom lyrics, but it's your choice. Then fill that in, specify a style for the music, and it will generate two songs for you.

It has a few very basic censors on the lyrics, but so far generally nothing serious. It checks for certain words, but you can generally get away with homophones, etc. This will probably get worse as (((certain people))) demand more censorship, which is why things like ChatGPT became almost useless for art.

Here's some examples I made, with custom lyrics:

For each prompt, it makes two versions. You can pick the one you prefer or make more. You can also continue them, if the two minute default length isn't enough.

The AI does have flaws. Sometimes the AI gets a bit confused, eg. it garbles the first line of the next one. But the rest of it is fine. I think most songs I've tried with the AI haven't had serious issues with parsing the lines, although when given some subgenres (eg. 'nu metal') it will stick to a very narrow interpretation of the subgenre.

(^ a touching song. 'You say I'm a fakecel, You say I'm a gray, You say I'm not worthy of you, Stacy...' Also a more metal version here, it's a bit inexact but the beginning is based: https://app.suno.ai/song/cfaca653-2116-4d14-b2ea-9cdb35d92f48 )

View attachment 1106926

(if Rise Against had balls ig)

Anyone else tried this stuff out? It mogs incelcore bands IMO.

Post your own songs if you want.
Yes i posted about suno before

made a few songs last weekend:

^ Inspired by Twilight uWu

You're like the Prophet,
(Muhammad)
Blowing up like a bomb,
Like springtime, like jihad.
You're like ISIS 'cause you're a goddess.

islampop is underrated. @Darth_Aurelius thoughts?

Last edited:

'St. Patrick's Day,' an inspiring song celebrating the spirit of the oirish or whatever:

tbh fuck the oirish.

was asked about female vocals and had barely tried them, so decided to test some ideas