Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW anyone try making this DIY fleshlight?

Nigga just buy a cheap onahole. You can get one for 20 bucks.

I tried it back in HS, there is barely any pressure
Nigga just buy a cheap onahole. You can get one for 20 bucks.
could you post a link to one?

u have any potato chip tube packages and sponges laying around?
With potato chips in them and sponges for cleaning, yes. Not for my dick though.

LMAO just buy a fleshlight at that point. The money you would spend on all of the materials would be the same amount for a legit fleshlight tbh might as well get something that is pre made and designed for your dick.

LMAO just buy a fleshlight at that point. The money you would spend on all of the materials would be the same amount for a legit fleshlight tbh might as well get something that is pre made and designed for your dick.
i already have a chips can and condoms just need suitable sponges

i already have a chips can and condoms just need suitable sponges

are there any sponge alternatives? maybe foam or cloth?

why are we wasting time when we can become gods?

I walked to the dollar store and gas stations today to look for sponges. Couldn't find the right ones. Saw many females whose feetpussies I'd like to fuck including a girl around my age that lives on my street. Any one of them could willingly give me their hole but noooo, I have to make my own.

yes i've done it multiple times in my first and second year of uni when i had no room mate and during high school..

Take a large plastic cup from dollarama, a bag of sponges, latex gloves (that you use for cleaning), some soap, and elastic rubber bands.

But the sponges in the cup, make the sponges soaking wet and add soap, fill the cup to the top with sponges, wrap the top wtih the latex glove.

yes i've done it multiple times in my first and second year of uni when i had no room mate and during high school..

Take a large plastic cup from dollarama, a bag of sponges, latex gloves (that you use for cleaning), some soap, and elastic rubber bands.

But the sponges in the cup, make the sponges soaking wet and add soap, fill the cup to the top with sponges, wrap the top wtih the latex glove.
u paid for a single??

wat u mean wrap the top with glove? u fuck the glove or the sponges? and where does the pressure come from?

u paid for a single??

wat u mean wrap the top with glove? u fuck the glove or the sponges? and where does the pressure come from?

cup looked like these, not the plastic ones that u throw out

1. fill the cup to the top with soaking sponges

2. take the glove and wrap it around the top so it looks like this
RcZxk.jpg

3. you shove your dick in the center and the soaked sponges create resistance

don't really do it anymore because you do it once and it's messy, but have plans to buy a onahole

I had sex with muh mare this night. I need no bots nor fleshlights.

i use a glove and washcloth
not the best but it gets the job done

just get a steak from the shop and wrap it around your dick. JFL if youre not fucking a piece of steak in 2018

just get a steak from the shop and wrap it around your dick. JFL if youre not fucking a piece of steak in 2018
And people kek at me for using living mares. Idek anymore.

it's wrong b-because...uh...because it makes me feel icky!
Sex has to be a bit 'dirty'. That's why plastic robots & dolls will never do it for me.

i'll be driving to work tomorrow by myself so I can stop by walmart on the way back and no one will know
lol why not just drive to a adult store nad buy one