Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Anyone watch Mad Men?

Shaded

Shaded

Officer
★★
For a show which tries to demonize the early 1960s, they don't do a good job convincing me. In fact it's kind of hilarious. It's about a bunch of Chads going around impregnating/engaging/using every stacey that walks into their building.
I don't mean to spoil but there's a hilarious scene where they test all the female employees by offering them free lipstick in this secluded room where the Chads can look through the glass. Needless to say, they're all laughing and having a fun time.
I'd recommend it. I'm halfway through it and it's still dropping black pills. Although sometimes the Giga-Chad cracks.

SUCH and overrated show. My god. Style over substance to the extreme. If you want to learn about WASP life in the 60s sooner watch a documentary on it. Not a show that is nothing but a giant chain the most trivial, humdrum plot developments I've ever seen.
Good cinematography and set design though.

SUCH and overrated show. My god. Style over substance to the extreme. If you want to learn about WASP life in the 60s sooner watch a documentary on it. Not a show that is nothing but a giant chain the most trivial, humdrum plot developments I've ever seen.
Good cinematography and set design though.
Oh believe me I'm not in for the accuracy. It's entertaining enough to see the staceys cry after chad yells at them or rejects them. The moment I saw a jew director I noted never to take it seriously.

Oh believe me I'm not in for the accuracy. It's entertaining enough to see the staceys cry after chad yells at them or rejects them. The moment I saw a jew director I noted never to take it seriously.
Yeah man. I concede that the performances are good as well.

I watched few episodes here and there when it aired back in the day when i watched TV...
The episode where they did slogan for Lucky Strike really kinda made me learn smth expanded my thinking, like i can't emphesis the importance of that episode enough, it can be used in almost every part of life and social interaction and im not even exaggerating.
Like part where he says... "We can say what ever we want"... "Lucly strike is toasted"... "Other cigarretes are dangerous, unhealthy etc, but Lucky Strike... It's Toasted"
That kinda principle can be applied when interacting with normies, being firm about your identity and not letting others define who you are!
If you try hard enough to assert your self as "toasted" they won't be able to label you as manlet, retarded, looser etc. That's rly what normies mean by confidence etc, but it can't work out for everyone.
It's life changing shit from that show rly.

Fuck that.

I'd rather watch Black Mirror.

From the mainstream series, I dig Westworld despite the fact that it has a lot of strong foid characters.

I watched few episodes here and there when it aired back in the day when i watched TV...
The episode where they did slogan for Lucky Strike really kinda made me learn smth expanded my thinking, like i can't emphesis the importance of that episode enough, it can be used in almost every part of life and social interaction and im not even exaggerating.
Like part where he says... "We can say what ever we want"... "Lucly strike is toasted"... "Other cigarretes are dangerous, unhealthy etc, but Lucky Strike... It's Toasted"
That kinda principle can be applied when interacting with normies, being firm about your identity and not letting others define who you are!
If you try hard enough to assert your self as "toasted" they won't be able to label you as manlet, retarded, looser etc. That's rly what normies mean by confidence etc, but it can't work out for everyone.
It's life changing shit from that show rly.
Stay toasted, my friend.