Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone wish they made a gaming YouTube channel back in 2014?

B

Born2Die

Banned
-
Like that was when gaming started to kick off. Most popular gaming channels started off around this time. I was just a dumb tween at the time. But even if I started then, I would’ve maybe had like a million subs on YT. I wouldn’t have to work at dead end jobs and I can neet in peace.

I should have started a mukbang channel
32F73D77 0619 4E5D 86CB 117C86D0FD78

But even if I started then, I would’ve maybe had like a million subs on YT.
Lol just no. Your chances of making it big were still low.

for every PewPieDie there are probably a hundred that nobody ever heard of back then, still had to be lucky

Nah I think I still would’ve made it
What makes you think that? Do you have good gaming skills, good voice and do you know how to make things interesting and keep people entertained?
It's easy to look at select few channels who made it big while all others that failed. Don't fall for the survivorship bias. More importantly don't beat yourself over could have beens.
for every PewPieDie there are probably a hundred that nobody ever heard of back then, still had to be lucky
Exactly.

What makes you think that? Do you have good gaming skills, good voice and do you know how to make things interesting and keep people entertained?
It's easy to look at select few channels who made it big while all others that failed. Don't fall for the survivorship bias. More importantly don't beat yourself over could have beens.

Exactly.
Yes I have all

all i do is ldar and play vidya. If i were to be like a streamer or whatever by now i could have followers but thats assuming like they like my personality which they wouldnt or that im good at games which im not anymore
Oh well i dont want to spend my life at a dead end job because im an uneducated retard so im just going to kill myself when im out of my savings :feelsbadman: