Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anytime I speak to a non-black pilled person don't feel comfortable

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
It's funny how I interact only with blackpillers and anytime I speak to a non-blackpilled person I cannot take them seriously. It's like they are so fucking delusional and bluepilled that they make no sense which forces my brain to instantly filter what they say.

I've spoken to bluepillers online too (old bluepilled online friends whom I used to play with 8 years ago) and I don't view them the same way ever since I got black pilled.

All I think about is how they are unaware of foids nature in general speaking to people who are oblivious of the blackpill feels distant to me. They are also unaware of normies since they are normie themselves although some bluepillers claim that they are not like the normies, their mindset is functioning exactly the same way but again they are unaware of it since the moment you mention the blackpill to them, they start calling you mentally ill.

They are so oblivious of female's nature that 100% of them will enter an oofy doofy relationship and won't realize that the attraction was not there EVEN after they break up.

I wish I was a happy bluepilled normie with friends and a gf

The weather is the only subject one can talk about to normies.
Normies opinion on any subject is dictated by MSM

I don't think they're oblivious to nature, I think they just instinctively now the rules and their place in the hierarchy, so they accept their fate and do what they can do get crumbs of pussy.
The world is one big LARP