Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Apathic Jap foid when asked about immigrants

Man these people work hours on end, do you think you'd care after 10 hour shifts in a office block, no, you'd care for a good cold beer not some darkies molesting hoes you can't even lay a finger on

Man these people work hours on end, do you think you'd care after 10 hour shifts in a office block, no, you'd care for a good cold beer not some darkies molesting hoes you can't even lay a finger on
Bro I work for 9 hours. I care very much about my people. As for the "can't lay a finger" on....well, if we have afghan style sharia (not exactly Islamic) then almost every man will have a wife.

Bro I work for 9 hours. I care very much about my people. As for the "can't lay a finger" on....well, if we have afghan style sharia (not exactly Islamic) then almost every man will have a wife.
Do you think every afghan has a wife, muslim societies are hell on earth, few men at the top hoarde all women, just instead of being looks based it's socioeconomic and the plebs are all fucking homosexuals buttraping one another into an early grave and heroin addiction

it should be enlightening to SFcels how those that are facing real hardships dont give a crap about white this and replacement that but I know this wont go past their thick skulls

Do you live in Japan? Is 9 hours shift common in Japan? How long does an average Japanese man work?

Do you live in Japan? Is 9 hours shift common in Japan? How long does an average Japanese man work?
No. It's a bit like where I live (hkg). Stressful, but not quite soul sucking that you can't think about politics

Do you think every afghan has a wife, muslim societies are hell on earth, few men at the top hoarde all women, just instead of being looks based it's socioeconomic and the plebs are all fucking homosexuals buttraping one another into an early grave and heroin addiction
That's cap. Religious societies that are well run don't have much issues with inceldom.

That's cap. Religious societies that are well run don't have much issues with inceldom.
Soy cucked Christian societies are much better than theoretically based sounding gay havens of muslims

Do you live in a Muslim society?
Yes I've lived among muzzies, but gangu muslims here are much more indianised hence not gay, it's an open secret among pure muzzie societies full of buttfuckers especially Afghan twinks

Yes I've lived among muzzies, but gangu muslims here are much more indianised hence not gay, it's an open secret among pure muzzie societies full of buttfuckers especially Afghan twinks
Why is this? Yes, I know many Muslims are sexually frustrated, but is it because they can't get a wife?

Why is this? Yes, I know many Muslims are sexually frustrated, but is it because they can't get a wife?
Getting a wife is not easy in muzzie societies you've to pay lofty mahrs and should be of higher looks and social standing

Getting a wife is not easy in muzzie societies you've to pay lofty mahrs and should be of higher looks and social standing
Hm. Are online dating/foid voted allowed in your place?

Most intelligent XX chromosome

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back