Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel apocalypse maxxing

SomeRandomLoser

SomeRandomLoser

5'4 spic
I'm saying this right here and right now the united states of America is dead, using the 1980 cpi method inflation is at a whopping 15% and it shows no signs of stopping couple this with the fact that the velocity of money has yet to return to its normal rate of 1.4(its at 1.115 rn) it is crystal clear that the united states and many other nations are doomed to hyperinflation. You guys are buying emergency food supplys ,silver and gold right? because if you're not then you will certainly starve to death.:feelsdevil: anyways I know that me and my family will be safe during these turbulent times the question is will you be safe?:feelsaww: while other people may see this as frightening and harrowing i see this as an opportunity to ascend and escape being an Incel so I'm quite ecstatic about the upcoming apocalypse so what do you guys think about apocalypse maxxing?:feelsautistic:

Attachments

• over.gif
    over.gif
    11.2 KB · Views: 31
top notch. but careful because during a famine or apocalyose people become cannibals and will eat you first. and you will be robbed in broad daylight.
there is a massive debt due to brain dead boomers.

Last edited:
Cope. Not happening at least not yet. In 20 to 30 years we will see the real social upheaval as a result of the economic inequality going on right now. And it will only get worst as automation slowly starts putting people out of work.

Not yet though. Not quite yet.

If people think the crime is bad right now just wait 15 - 20 years. Obviously I dont doubt that covid is real. But it was a good time for the elites to experiment with free handouts to encourage spending in an effort to sustain the economy and keep the masses from killing each other. But what thats led to is a supply chain problem and as you said, some inflation going on.

Beyond that, yea, America starts really looking like Brazil and South Africa.

It will be a bunch of rich Whites and Asians living in their tech bubbles and gated communities far in the hills. They will be the only ones that are marrying. The rest will be a mixed-race slave welfare class fighting and killing each other in the inner cities for crumbs. Single mothers with multiple children relying on welfare, mass drug abuse, mass crime, and mass homelessness. A hell hole dystopia basically. Right now is just the very beginning of it all and California is ground zero of what the future of America will look like.

Last edited:
some inflation going on.
dude this is not "some inflation" its 15% and there are still people to scared to go out to and spend their government hand outs(velocity of m2 money) I give it 5 years max before we end up like Venezuela .Other then that there will probably be a bunch of rich asians and whites living in utopian tech bubbles while the rest of us starve.

I'm saying this right here and right now the united states of America is dead, using the 1980 cpi method inflation is at a whopping 15% and it shows no signs of stopping couple this with the fact that the velocity of money has yet to return to its normal rate of 1.4(its at 1.115 rn) it is crystal clear that the united states and many other nations are doomed to hyperinflation. You guys are buying emergency food supplys ,silver and gold right? because if you're not then you will certainly starve to death.:feelsdevil: anyways I know that me and my family will be safe during these turbulent times the question is will you be safe?:feelsaww: while other people may see this as frightening and harrowing i see this as an opportunity to ascend and escape being an Incel so I'm quite ecstatic about the upcoming apocalypse so what do you guys think about apocalypse maxxing?:feelsautistic:
I do believe it is possible to have an economic meltdown in the next 12-18 months. This massive printing of money looks ominously like stuff that happened in the past and had dire results (1923 Germany, the debasement of coinage in IIIrd century Rome, paper money collapse in Yuan China, etc)

Personally, I have been into gold for over 5 years. Already saw a pretty good rise in 2019-20

Regarding Apocalypse maxxing, this is what I think
  1. You cannot do that on your own. A lone individual is toast in an apocalypse
  2. In order to cement a group, you need a religion/ideology
  3. A good ideology/religion can lead to tremendous success in a time of crisis. This is what the Christians did in the Roman Empire in the IIIrd century. At the beginning, they were a marginal and persecuted minority. At the end, the Emperor had converted to their faith and they became the backbone of the Roman Empire and Western civilization after just one more century.
In other words, the obvious model of apocalypsemaxxing is the Christian Church in late antiquity.

If we want to do the same, what religion/ideology do we have? Just "being an incel" is not enough

NB: Christianity is no longer useful. We need to come up with something that is adapted to our time

top notch. but careful because during a famine or apocalyose people become cannibals and will eat you first. and you will be robbed in broad daylight.
there is a massive debt due to brain dead boomers.
Not unless I make homemade nukes. Those damn primates will have a taste of the @erenyeager burrito FURON IRKEN SUPREMACY I RULE :panties::panties::panties::panties::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It's refreshing to know there are many intelligent young men around here. It gives me a bit of hope in humanity.

I recommended learning about edible wild plants, and Permaculture gardening. As well as (5 rings) swordsmanship and boxing.

Master quick thinking and the "ooda loop."

Try to learn a skill and find a community that you can contribute to and you should be okay if a shtf scenario happens. Also consider investing into gold/silver/crypto in the case that the dollar becomes useless ( it will be).

dude this is not "some inflation" its 15% and there are still people to scared to go out to and spend their government hand outs(velocity of m2 money) I give it 5 years max before we end up like Venezuela .Other then that there will probably be a bunch of rich asians and whites living in utopian tech bubbles while the rest of us starve.

Do you know any interesting economic channels? I only know about Jack Chapple, Economics Explained
and How Money Works + a couple of prepping channels that like to speculate a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back