Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Apostles were incels

If I'm not mistaken, are there any verses that say that Jesus was ugly?
Based apostles btw

Perhaps they were intimate lovers?

Based apostles btw
i have heard that there are traditions that claim that our lord was a 4'11 manlet,but that might have to do more with the old testament readings interpreted as saying that the messiah would be someone of low value.

The Bible mentions Saint Peter's mother-in-law (Mathew 8:14-15), [UWSL]but never mentions his wife (so maybe he was a widower, for example...)[/UWSL]

Perhaps they were intimate lovers?
I mean John is called "the One whom Jesus loved" and rests on his breast repeatedly throughout the Gospel of John

Although the Roman Empire at that point in time had healthier norms regarding brotherhood and sexuality. The West today is so degenerate that hugging a man is immediately connected to sexuality, partly why we put on this faux puritanism - to mask ourselves from who we really are

i have heard that there are traditions that claim that our lord was a 4'11 manlet,but that might have to do more with the old testament readings interpreted as saying that the messiah would be someone of low value.
And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of fesikh. - Matthew 4:19

Christian is based because they were created by incels not muslim fakecels pedo kiddie fidler

They were all married, Jesus convinced them to leave their wives

Based apostles btw
isaiah 53:2 "...
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance[UWSL] [/UWSL]that we should desire him."

Christians claim it's a prophecy of Jeezus.

They were all married, but they had to leave their wives to spread the word of their leader.

Paul was bald so you know he was incel

paul is based

Paul was bald so you know he was incel
he was also often depicted as a manlet,and we know that normies hate manlets(don't know of any culture that thinks much of manlets),so there might be some truth to it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back