Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Apparently the new Castlevania series has been Jewed and negrified.

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
It’s a shame since I am enjoying the original series and I actually played Rondo of Blood several times. But nothing sacred can escape Netflix Jews.

I saw a preview of Nocturne and they turned Richter’s Aryan Stacy into a sheboon who celebrates Hatians massacring white Frenchmen or whatever. Anyway I won’t be watching it.

Hitler was right about American culture (too jewed and negrified) we would be having much better Castlevania adaptations right now if Germany won WWII.

The original series was shit too. This is what happens when you let pseudo intellectual fat neck beards who've never left Hollywood or their own liberal circle jerk direct or have any creative responsibility. They shove their surface level identity politics and political themes in that make the whole thing feel like a fanfiction written by a 9 year old trying to sound mature.

At least CHADmon Belmont hasn't been touched by shitsflix yet

Belmont should kick down the doors from their butthurt neckbeard video game company, and flay those fat neckbeards alive with his chain whip.

As if the original one wasn't pozzed to begin with

Well of course it is, I hope you don't expect otherwise because you'll be disappointed. Any type of entertainment that comes from the West will have the jewish cultural marxist stamp of approval on it.

It's gotten to the point where people who are 21 or younger now don't even know any better. Of course there are niggers and faggots in my game, of course women are all strong independent shorthaired girlbosses. And it was the same for us, those black cop white cop movies you watched growing up? That was them mindfucking you into loving diversity.

This guy made a mod turning all characters white in fallout 4 and all the girlboss-characters into men. Instantly banned. Why do you think they care so much about banning that? Because they don't want us to do what they've been doing for a century.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back