Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Approaching as a subhuman is the biggest cope possible

Soothsayer

Soothsayer

Greycel
Incel subhumans who THINK they have a chance with anyone actually fkin disgust me. I don't know if you're genuinely too retarded to perceive the odds stacked against u or just coping beyond the fucking stratosphere. I know the kinds of shit some of you guys say "I don't have anything to loose" BRO there is a thing called "any shred of dignity as a man" and fkin "any shred of self respect". Once you loose those then theres a good chance you'll rope and I'm just lookin out for some of yall stupid mfkers who are still out there doing cold approaches and quoting your "i got rejected over 200 times" stats. At the very best eventually you'll be charged with sexual harassment please save yourself and never do this.

It's a rite of passage to determine if you're an incel

It's a rite of passage to determine if you're an incel
You can determine that without doing hundreds of cold approaches. What I'm talking about is the delusional incels who think they ever had a chance to begin after being brutally rejected for the 10th time in a row.

You can determine that without doing hundreds of cold approaches. What I'm talking about is the delusional incels who think they ever had a chance to begin after being brutally rejected for the 10th time in a row.
Fair enough :feelshehe:

Incel subhumans who THINK they have a chance with anyone actually fkin disgust me. I don't know if you're genuinely too retarded to perceive the odds stacked against u or just coping beyond the fucking stratosphere. I know the kinds of shit some of you guys say "I don't have anything to loose" BRO there is a thing called "any shred of dignity as a man" and fkin "any shred of self respect". Once you loose those then theres a good chance you'll rope and I'm just lookin out for some of yall stupid mfkers who are still out there doing cold approaches and quoting your "i got rejected over 200 times" stats. At the very best eventually you'll be charged with sexual harassment please save yourself and never do this.
best post ever

JFL this is a greycel too

You should have posted this insightful information on Sept 5 2018

U r a super mean cunt for not posting this earlier!

Based GrAYcel but can I ask about the join date post count and time online

Only 10's are human. Sub10 and subhuman are synonyms.

on the other side, there is heavy kike propaganda to get men to "leave women alone" ie, accept a cuckold existence of rotting away out of site out of mind, and dont ever dare to talk to a women.

and seeing your join date to post ratio, i'd say its leaning towards youre a kike shill. fuck yourself faggot