Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ara Arabs and muslims subhuman?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I was watching this video and thinking how Germany is lnown for been the technological leader of the world, inovative, safe, organised etc.

Then as soon as Arabs and muslims arrive the place turns to a violent, crime infested shithole, knife crime rises, drug crimes rise, rapes rise, people nolonger feel safe alone outside.

Looking at the before and after of the same place before Arabs and after Arabs makes me ask are Arabs even human beigns at all? or savages?

No, they're just psychotic assholes.

They are the Satan worshipers just like Jews so ofc they will bring the chaos and misery whenever they go. Both Muslims and Jews should be eradicated (in real life) and then we could finally also remove Christcucks since without both kike and mudslimes jew worshiping religion won't be able to exist. Those christcucks are not even christians since they took the vax with mark of the beast.
Cube worship saturn satan
Black cube saturn satan
Cube saturn

Last edited:
They are the Satan worshipers just like Jews so ofc they will bring the chaos and misery whenever they go. Both Muslims and Jews should be eradicated (in real life) and then we could finally also remove Christcucks.
View attachment 1049404View attachment 1049407View attachment 1049405View attachment 1049406
you knowthat Christians pray to a Jew Jesus born of a jewess. Count how many times the bibles mention isreal? Does the bible once mention Krakau or berlin ?

The jew god jehova is the same god of christians lmao

muslims,jews,christiand all pray to jehova

that stuff you posted is all just white christian propoganda because they dont even understand their bible, they just go church and listen to some priest yet they have bibles

They are the Satan worshipers just like Jews so ofc they will bring the chaos and misery whenever they go. Both Muslims and Jews should be eradicated (in real life) and then we could finally also remove Christcucks since without both kike and mudslimes jew worshiping religion won't be able to exist. Those christcucks are not even christians since they took the vax with mark of the beast.
View attachment 1049404View attachment 1049407View attachment 1049405View attachment 1049406
Nigga, this is just a stupid conspiracy theory

if I were arab I wouldnt care about the damage im doing to european countries because im not european and they have more powerful resources and turned into a gay cucked society that bootlicks israel

This is the most retarded schizo post I've seen so far. That first image you uploaded is lies . The two swords and the last letter are not Arabic. And the middle name of Allah has been inverted. Stop getting your information from other schizos who snort meth for breakfast

Nigga, this is just a stupid conspiracy theory
Lmfao. All muslims I used to know hated jews and christians and wouldnt be friends with them. They dismissed me a while back cause I used to be Shia and almost lynched me. Now im agnostic and dont associate with them anymore.
I was watching this video and thinking how Germany is lnown for been the technological leader of the world, inovative, safe, organised etc.

Then as soon as Arabs and muslims arrive the place turns to a violent, crime infested shithole, knife crime rises, drug crimes rise, rapes rise, people nolonger feel safe alone outside.

Looking at the before and after of the same place before Arabs and after Arabs makes me ask are Arabs even human beigns at all? or savages?
I mean this is what happens when you have people who know nothing but war and survival, and the government fails to acculturate them. not that they should even be accepting of immigrants like this whatsoever. id say its ethnicity but i dont notice crime for shit in the UAE or the gulf, hell even when I was in Syria for the most part. So long as it makes life hell for germanic chads it makes me happy.

Lmfao. All muslims I used to know hated jews and christians and wouldnt be friends with them. They dismissed me a while back cause I used to be Shia and almost lynched me. Now im agnostic and dont associate with them anymore.

I mean this is what happens when you have people who know nothing but war and survival, and the government fails to acculturate them. not that they should even be accepting of immigrants like this whatsoever. id say its ethnicity but i dont notice crime for shit in the UAE or the gulf, hell even when I was in Syria for the most part. So long as it makes life hell for germanic chads it makes me happy.
Lol there is no crime in UAE, Syria etc because there they beat you untill you close to death. In Europe have you seen the prisons? Beautiful prisons with playstation, private room, 3 meals etc etc

But still Arabs are allowed to go to Europe and then they behave like criminals. You know one day all muslims will be kicked out of Europe and these Arabs are spoiling everything for other ethnics who want to go work in Europe,

Muslims are follow a subhuman barbarian religion that spreads violence wherever it goes. Every time I see terror attavk in the news I already know its some retard sand blowing himself up for his Satanic pedo prophet.

Not to mention they allow polygamy, extremely cucked religion. Christianity enforces monogamy so every man can have a wife.

This is so massively retarded.

Not to mention they allow polygamy, extremely cucked religion. Christianity enforces monogamy so every man can have a wife.
polygamy for men only so one man can have several wives thats pretty based to me. a woman cant have more than one husband and it makes sense to me. one woman can only get pregnant at one time whereas a man can impregnate multiple women from what i remember, it is relevant to biological standards.

polygamy for men only so one man can have several wives thats pretty based to me. a woman cant have more than one husband and it makes sense to me. one woman can only get pregnant at one time whereas a man can impregnate multiple women from what i remember, it is relevant to biological standards.
That's literally the same thing chad does wi5h his harem or stacies and beckies, gender ratios are always close to 50/50. Are you wishing inceldom on other men lmfao?

if I were arab I wouldnt care about the damage im doing to european countries because im not european and they have more powerful resources and turned into a gay cucked society that bootlicks israel
This. Death to Germany

Bullshit. Saudi is safer that almost all white countries

This. Death to Germany

Bullshit. Saudi is safer that almost all white countries
In Saudi they will chop your hands off or beat you up. Europe has beautiful prisons with playstation, private room, 3 meals. Try a Saudi or Syrian prison. In fact I think if not mistaken that the sentence for dealing drugs is death completely and no jokes.

But thats besides the point anyway, the main thing is that these Arabs are behaving badly and at some point all muslims will be kicked out of Europe. Dont forget the army is in white peoples hands and whites are patient but historically they can change up really fast. If you dont believe me then tell me what happened to Andalusia in Spain or the muslims in Kosovo?

This spoils for the rest of us ethnics and that even includes muslim ethnics because even Indonesia has muslims, Thailand, Ethiopia, Bulgaria, Turkey , Kenya etc etc.

Subhumanity is defined by looks unfortunately, not actions or race.

The first image, bismillah doesn't even look like that

In Saudi they will chop your hands off or beat you up. Europe has beautiful prisons with playstation, private room, 3 meals. Try a Saudi or Syrian prison. In fact I think if not mistaken that the sentence for dealing drugs is death completely and no jokes.
Yeah, that's why those dumb wiggers have high crime rates lmao
But thats besides the point anyway, the main thing is that these Arabs are behaving badly and at some point all muslims will be kicked out of Europe. Dont forget the army is in white peoples hands and whites are patient but historically they can change up really fast. If you dont believe me then tell me what happened to Andalusia in Spain or the muslims in Kosovo?
That won't happen lmfao. White people are too busy committing suicide snd becoming trannies. They aren't gonna be doing shit
This spoils for the rest of us ethnics and that even includes muslim ethnics because even Indonesia has muslims, Thailand, Ethiopia, Bulgaria, Turkey , Kenya etc etc.
It wont

Jeez. Never expected this (the 666 part)

Yeah, that's why those dumb wiggers have high crime rates lmao

That won't happen lmfao. White people are too busy committing suicide snd becoming trannies. They aren't gonna be doing shit

It wont
Not all whites are not commiting suicide. There are still millions of whites born every year and dont forget that Latinos hate muslims, Chinese hate muslims, Japs etc etc.

I think the problem is that you have become very comfortable same as the Jews in Nazi Germany who refused to escape while there was still time or the Native Indians who taught whites to eat from the land where thanks giving comes from then they got genocided or the Andulisians in Spain who got comfortable and chilled out then got kicked out.

By the way even Turks are starting to make noise about the Arabs in Turkey this is not just a North Euro problem.

Curries/sands/muslim-cels are not too bad. I think the interesting version is the famous ''rice cel'' who
not only is considered beta but IS beta. The noodle mind only computes algorithms and numbers,
and cannot adjust to the gamma and colour of life.

Asian Thumbs Up GIF

The chinese Joker

Last edited:
Not all whites are not commiting suicide.
Doesnt matter. They still commkt the most suicide. That matters alot when most of tben already have 2 kuds at best. Or they have no kids. Not to mention many whites become muslims. 12% of the muslims in canada are whkte and 8% of muslims in UK are white
There are still millions of whites born every year and dont forget that Latinos hate muslims, Chinese hate muslims, Japs etc etc.
Latinos are the biggest demographic of converts in america wtf are you talking about. And since when did chinese snd japanese hate muslims?
I think the problem is that you have become very comfortable same as the Jews in Nazi Germany who refused to escape while there was still time or the Native Indians who taught whites to eat from the land where thanks giving comes from then they got genocided or the Andulisians in Spain who got comfortable and chilled out then got kicked out.
none of that will happen. The world is not the way it was in WW2 or medivel times. Many many racemixed couples are born day after day in europe

Even white men are smashing asian women in europe

Screenshot 20240128 143002 Samsung Internet

By the way even Turks are starting to make noise about the Arabs in Turkey this is not just a North Euro problem.
No, these are just the kemalists. That said, Turkey actually has to handle these refugees, it's not the same as the Arabs in North Europe

Doesnt matter. They still commkt the most suicide. That matters alot when most of tben already have 2 kuds at best. Or they have no kids. Not to mention many whites become muslims. 12% of the muslims in canada are whkte and 8% of muslims in UK are white

Latinos are the biggest demographic of converts in america wtf are you talking about. And since when did chinese snd japanese hate muslims?

none of that will happen. The world is not the way it was in WW2 or medivel times. Many many racemixed couples are born day after day in europe

View attachment 1049855View attachment 1049857

Even white men are smashing asian women in europe

View attachment 1049858

No, these are just the kemalists. That said, Turkey actually has to handle these refugees, it's not the same as the Arabs in North Europe
Dude white men and women have been breeding with ethnics for centuries, where do you think lite skinned North Africans, Latinos, Brazilians and African Americans come from? Whats the difference with now?
The population of Germany in the 1600's was small even 12 million so was Africas population which was very low compared to now. Also most white foids breed with their own race. So again nothing new.

Are Latinos really reverting enmasse or is just some few thousand a year? If its not enmasse then it mkaes no difference because Arab immigrants have been in South America for centuries already so those Latinos are just adopting their grand fathers religion

Dude white men and women have been breeding with ethnics for centuries, where do you think lite skinned North Africans, Latinos, Brazilians and African Americans come from? Whats the difference with now?
Wtf are you talking about then? By that logic, there won't be any genocide because they will just breed with each other. Also, light skinned north africans don't need to have European ancestory to be white
The population of Germany in the 1600's was small even 12 million so was Africas population which was very low compared to now.
What does population numbers have to do with anything?
Also most white foids breed with their own race. So again nothing new.
Doesnt matter if most breed with white men. So long as a small percent breed with non white men, it will still unenviably make a difference
Are Latinos really reverting enmasse or is just some few thousand a year?
idk but latinos convert to islam mote often than whites or blacks in america
If its not enmasse then it mkaes no difference because Arab immigrants have been in South America for centuries already so those Latinos are just adopting their grand fathers religion
Not south america. USA