Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arab & Islam Copium Megathread

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
Gonna make a separate megathread for all the islam/arab copium tiktoks I've saved so far. Here are some european converts to start

Weapons inspector american talking about how Iraq was a wealthy growing nation before America invaded

are white converts common?

If we looked more like this, Islam would be more palatable to other europeans. This is one of the reasons I personally myself want european converts to marry other European muslims rather than racemixing with arab Muslims or black Muslims. Unfortunately, I see maaaany european Muslims who marry non european muslims

Great replacement is conspiracy theory!
Literally an invasion and occupation

are white converts common?
Depends, but speaking for Canada, I have seen many european-looking people at my masjid. I don't know if they're just white passing arabs or actually europeans

Although during Ramadan I have seen many europeans convert at the masjid in front of the rest of us

there are lots of them here in europe

i even know 2 personally, islam is a hype these days jfl
Aryan Islam is the truth path to world peace we need.

I hope this is true, but it sounds too good to be true

Wish I lived in Europe, I think I would have had a far easier time getting laid, potentially

Depends, but speaking for Canada, I have seen many european-looking people at my masjid. I don't know if they're just white passing arabs or actually europeans

Although during Ramadan I have seen many europeans convert at the masjid in front of the rest of us

View attachment 1159553
city: smaller than london or ny, 99% of country is worthless sand

@Destroyed lonely thoughts on these angelic white foids converting into mud?

>brown girl pfp

Ironic. What's funny is that this isn't even necessarily about Islam alone, although that is the factor I care about the most, many europeans are also marrying arabs or learning Arabic even if they still remain non muslim

Notice these converts are dis-proportionally White foids, When are white whores not being treacherous & back-stabbing?

Damn, i thought you were a good user

Notice these converts are dis-proportionally White foids, When are white whores not being treacherous & back-stabbing?
I can post white men if you want. But yes, most white converts are indeed white women.

Damn, i thought you were a good user
I am

why is it a bad city tho??
makes me wonder which ppl made the crime rates horrid?
What do you mean?

Last edited:
It's because they haven't lived under Islamic dictatorship to feel the reality of pisslam, OP wouldn't be talking if he didn't live in the west, western fags praise Islam because they're safe from it

A

Brutal af. White woman getting married to a Muslim man for only 10 dollar dowry. Meanwhile, my dumbass had to spend 10 000 dollars on a failed marriage arrangement. :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

This is an example of what I mean when I mention skin tone. Both of these guys have brown skin, but the asian clearly has a brown/yellow undertone while the arab guy has pink undertone

london would be safer , a lot if there was no ethnics
Cope. British people just have shit laws. Maybe if they implemented sharia like Arabs do, they'd be better off

There are plenty of ethnics in dubai/Qatar yet no crime. Funny how that works

I remember seeing this video going around on right wind twitter and they were all seething and crying about how muslims are brainwashing British boys to converting to islam

We really wuz scientists n shiet

White former Christian talking about the difference between God in Islam vs Christianity

This is exactly what I mean when I say being caucasion is far more important to asian women than being white. This girl is a HAPA, not even fully asian, and she is with a paki man. That's the sheer power of having a pointy nose and round eyes gets you. Even my brother who looks very arab got asked out by a hapa girl once

Last edited:
So Much cope in the comments from Amerimutts, there are more blonde/redhead children in the Levant then all of America. People like this Goblina call themselves, white and nobody bats and eye.

View attachment 1159629
It's over for Whites in America.
I never took Americans seriously when it comes to race, but the final straw was when Matt Walsh, who is an Anglo Saxon nationalist claimed he thought Nikki Haley, a fucking pajeeta, was a white woman

Scottish and Arab man. Same skin tone

And him with a Ukrainian woman

Last edited:
never took Americans seriously when it comes to race, but the final straw was when Matt Walsh, who is an Anglo Saxon nationalist claimed he thought Nikki Haley, a fucking pajeeta
And the same people will still try to argue that Syrians with blonde hair and Blue eyes are not white kek :feelshaha: :feelshaha:.

More white converts