Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arab muslimcels are fakecels.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Just arrainge marriage maxx and betabucks which is ok if the toilet is a virgin. I larped as a muslim on a dating site in algeria and though results where objectively horrible 3 toilets showed interest in me as a betabucks who where my looksmatch i suppose (2/10) tho a western citizenship might of played a role. And this is from a white guy who cannot even get interest in thailand.

As a background story on this i wanted to test initally how much of a truecel vs locationcel I was gigacope thinking I was a locationcel though tbf toronto created plenty of those.

Only works if you're an engineer or rich

i am deformed so it doesn't work for me plus i am not rich

You have to pay her your entire yearly salary just for marriage nigga.

You need to pay her €30.000 as a gift and spend an additional €40.000 on the marriage itself. And then she can still divorce your ass within the same year, unironically happened to an uncle of mine. Lmao. Marriage among sandniggers is just business. This thread is extremely low IQ.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

You need to pay her €30.000 as a gift and spend an additional €40.000 on the marriage itself. And then she can still divorce your ass within the same year, unironically happened to an uncle of mine. Lmao. Marriage among sandniggers is just business. This thread is extremely low IQ.
Tbf marriage was always a financal transaction (unless chad) difference is now in the west its completely one sided. Minus the divorce part if toilet is a virgin and i can beat her and marital rape laws did not exist im ok with that. (So long as white)

depends, nowadays most arab muslim countries have become liberal and progressive due to western degeneracy

Yeah sure bro, you're okay with spending over €50.000 on marriage with someone that doesn't give a fuck about you. Sure boyo. :feelsjuice:
If she is a virgin and her rights are lacking sure its not about the stupid whore its about producing children specifically sons. What you are describing fits marriages since their inception until the 1900s. Women are property and you are a cuck if you give a single fuck what one of them thinks.

depends, nowadays most arab muslim countries have become liberal and progressive due to western degeneracy
Sorry about that as a westerner would not wish inceldom on my worst enemy I do everything legally I can to hurt this gay evil shithole it is far more abusive towards me and its average citizen than it is you

Sorry about that as a westerner would not wish inceldom on my worst enemy I do everything legally I can to hurt this gay evil shithole it is far more abusive towards me and its average citizen than it is you
All men around the world are victims of liberal feminsim we should all unite

swallow a cyanide capsule OP

Calling arabcels fakecels would be too much tbh

But western foids crave for arab dicks

Calling arabcels fakecels would be too much tbh

But western foids crave for arab dicks
Was a bit of a clickbait title tbf but the point does still stand if the west was hardcore religious and arranged marriages where a thing a lot of us whitecels here would likely not be incel tbh. Lots of foids have liked me thought i was a catch and a good polite yoing man problem is they are all 80 plus likely if i was born in their generation id of likely been betabucks to some 2/10 foid.

Its your citizenship that attracts them, its like SEAmaxxing and saying why are asians incels? Asian women are so easy. Ultimate white privilege.