Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arabs lost track of their kill count as Israel turns Gaza into Fallout 3

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Ahead of a possible Israeli ground invasion of Gaza, Al Jazeera’s Tarek Abu Azzoum is reporting that in the last hour, the area of Beit Hanoun has been under “intense” bombardment from the air.

“The level and speed of the air strikes inside the Gaza Strip has remarkably intensified during the last couple of hours,” adding that some of the buildings were struck without prior warning.

“The exact casualties are unknown due to the inability of the emergency services to reach the area.”

arabs are used to dying. israelis are not

Hamas will regroup and attack Israel again and again and again. The kikes will never feel safe in stolen land

as with all ground invasions of urban areas, the invading force softens the area with bombardment with air and artillery first.

the world is watching how hard the palestinians will fight once israeli ground troops move in.

probably not much anyone can do against armored vehicles tbh but we'll see how they do I guess.

Hamas will regroup and attack Israel again and again and again. The kikes will never feel safe in stolen land
All of the Arabs are about to be deported from Gaza though

All of the Arabs are about to be deported from Gaza though
I doubt even kikes have enough money to deport 2 million. Israel’s bombing will create the next generation of Jew killers. Israel’s only way to end this is to go back where they came from

That's why they are going to glass all of gaza.

I doubt even kikes have enough money to deport 2 million. Israel’s bombing will create the next generation of Jew killers. Israel’s only way to end this is to go back where they came from
The far right government of Israel is willing to invest heavily in this. Long term the costs of fighting the Arabs for another 1000 years will cost them more money than just expelling all of them now

The far right government of Israel is willing to invest heavily in this. Long term the costs of fighting the Arabs for another 1000 years will cost them more money than just expelling all of them now
The far right do not have the resources to do this. There will always be Arabs there and they always fight to take back what was taken.

That's why they are going to glass all of gaza.
There will still be Arabs there, in Israel and the West Bank. The kikes will never be safe there

The far right do not have the resources to do this. There will always be Arabs there and they always fight to take back what was taken.
Ofc they do

They did this in 1948 when Israel was completely broke and had no material support from the West

Azerbaijan also just did this to Armenians pretty much for free, expulsion is not financially expensive

Ofc they do

They did this in 1948 when Israel was completely broke and had no material support from the West

Azerbaijan also just did this to Armenians pretty much for free, expulsion is not financially expensive
How will they expel all the Arabs in the West Bank, Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon? They all hate Israel and will keep coming at them

How will they expel all the Arabs in the West Bank, Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon? They all hate Israel and will keep coming at them
Jordan and Egypt already normalized relations with Israel and recognized them, Syria is busy fighting the Turkish occupation, only Hezbollah and Iran will try to do anything

Jordan and Egypt already normalized relations with Israel and recognized them, Syria is busy fighting the Turkish occupation, only Hezbollah and Iran will try to do anything
The dictatorships there normalised relations. I can assure you everyone hates Israel there

it's over for jewcels.

hahahah so funny to see shitskin sandnigger goatfuckers dying :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: