Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are american schools like this ?

Foids will ALWAYS have the advantage, no matter the ambient they're in

No this is in a whiter but still notably nigger country, like UK or Australia or Canada.

USA Is too far gone for this type of progressive shit. It's to the point where institutions like the parody video talks about can't happen. It's just replaced with chaos due to the overwhelming amount of niggers and spics. We have progressed far far far beyond the video's parody point.

American schools are like this:

No this is in a whiter but still notably nigger country, like UK or Australia or Canada.

USA Is too far gone for this type of progressive shit. It's to the point where institutions like the parody video talks about can't happen. It's just replaced with chaos due to the overwhelming amount of niggers and spics. We have progressed far far far beyond the video's parody point.

American schools are like this:
View attachment 454799View attachment 454800View attachment 454802
Mogger classroom

That is actually extremely based
everybody in America has a memory of their bathroom in school being covered with shit, or shit being thrown in the bathroom. Everyone. Atleast if they lived in the cities

Last edited:
When can I claim my Asian privilege points?

Death to america and so-called israel.

everybody in America has a memory of their bathroom in school being covered with shit, or shit being thrown in the bathroom. Everyone. Atleast if they lived in the cities
I remember my school bathroom smelling like piss and weed, and puddles of water mixed piss on the ground.

I went to a private all boys school, so mine wasn't at least

The asian guy is retarded or what. When the guy entered he was looking at the direction from stupid angle. Not watched the entire video. Fk school.

I saw that creepy skit a few times, and yes, U.S. schools are very similar.