Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are European foids more open to niggers and sand niggers than their American counterparts

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I heard that European foids are even more open to being blacked and sanded than American foids? What's your verdict?

I heard that European foids are even more open to being blacked and sanded than American foids? What's your verdict?
Yeah western european ones but they will only pick Terra Tyrone or Terra Chaddam

Yes, especially the French. I heard French foids love Algerian Chaddams

I hope, my Uncle is married to a British woman.

Idk about American foids but i'd say yes

shocking revelation: chad has no race

if you're some tyrone from nigeria that test mogs the locals, no shit you'll get laid

the rest of the nigger migrants just rape bitches because they won't fuck them on their own accord
:bigbrain::bigbrain::blackpill::blackpill: Hardest truth bomb dropped in this thread.

shocking revelation: chad has no race

if you're some tyrone from nigeria that test mogs the locals, no shit you'll get laid

the rest of the nigger migrants just rape bitches because they won't fuck them on their own accord
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
They will abort the baby from rape tho

they'll abort the baby regardless :feelskek: bitches have 0 maternal instinct these days
The kikes already failed with their BS interracial program when foids only want White Gigachad to impregnate them