Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are europeans really doomed?

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
I see no hope in the future. Whites will be a minority in America by 2045 and there won't be italian babies born any longer in Italy after 2050. No hope nor "reconquista" like mindset or signals in the air. We are rebelling through populism and we won but even populist still think demographic winter is caused by people not having the fucking money to afford having babies. Like, really fucker idiot: how do subsaharan africans manage to have like 8-9 kids, then?
That means that they will never implement something aimed at disempowering women and that this populist rebellion will manage to succeed only for the next 10 years, after that, even if 90% of whites go full far right, they won't have any longer the enough votes to keep the power democratically and then we will be so few that we won't even manage to take back the power through violent rebellion.

I see really 0 hope for us. Maybe i'm a little depressed now and time will prove me wrong (i deeply hope so) but i can't see any positive whitepill in the near future.

What are your thoughts?

What you will do in this future as an incel?

I'm very worried as i'm getting older an i see more and more europecels among my friends while other ethnicities are flourishing. I'm still quite young tho that means if i manage to complete my biological cycle i'll be alive in 2070 or even in 2080. Knowing that europeans will be minorities after 2045/2050 that means as an old man i'll be living in a country that won't even remotely resemble what i used to live in. Will we even have countries? I'm worried and depressed af

I'm very worried as i'm getting older an i see more and more europecels among my friends while other ethnicities are flourishing. I'm still quite young tho that means if i manage to complete my biological cycle i'll be alive in 2070 or even in 2080. Knowing that europeans will be minorities after 2045/2050 that means as an old man i'll be living in a country that won't even remotely resemble what i used to live in. Will we even have countries? I'm worried and depressed af
Man. even if you have zero immigrants in your country do you think you will get managed to get laid ?

I see really 0 hope for us. Maybe i'm a little depressed now and time will prove me wrong (i deeply hope so) but i can't see any positive whitepill in the near future.
If the pot keeps boiling slow enough we're going to be fucked, hopefully the decline speeds up so that our warrior/revolutionary side is awoken. Its been a long time since whites went into berzerker mode and when we did it was mostly directed at eachother. Now we have all these hostile racial aliens in our midst so I can only imagine what the out come will be when the white man wakes up. Rivers of blood...

Yes bro.

It’s been over for Europe since Hitler killed himself.

Man. even if you have zero immigrants in your country do you think you will get managed to get laid ?
I wasn't talking about immigrants at all. They are side effects. I was talking about populists taking power but not addressing the hypergamy problem hence creating even more incels in the long run hence creating even less childre. Over.

Better question, when our countries were ethnically homogeneous did anyone have trouble getting laid?

It's the fault of the pension systems that were implemented throughout the 1900's, it stole the incentive for people to have kids while simultaneously robbing the future generations making the incentive to have kids even weaker

Let's just say the future is not that bright.

Better question, when our countries were ethnically homogeneous did anyone have trouble getting laid?
Immigrants didn't cause hypergamy we all know who caused (((hypergamy) through dating apps etc.

Now let's assume you send all immigrants back. what gonna happen ? I'm just asking btw normal argument

Yeah, it gives me a bad feeling too but my biggest fear is China tbh

If the pot keeps boiling slow enough we're going to be fucked, hopefully the decline speeds up so that our warrior/revolutionary side is awoken. Its been a long time since whites went into berzerker mode and when we did it was mostly directed at eachother. Now we have all these hostile racial aliens in our midst so I can only imagine what the out come will be when the white man wakes up. Rivers of blood...
I hope so, my fellow nat-soccel, i deeply hope so (my need of cathartic pure violence against the elites is growing and growing)
But it feels like this time it's really over. I hope i'm wrong tho....

Yes man I understand you but you said how whites will be minority so majority will be immigrants,I assume

Tbh my chances of even making it to 40 are pretty low, I think about roping daily. Eventually it's going to get to a point where continuing to live is going to be more uncomfortable than suicide. Or at least it will reach a point where I will intuitively believe it, I'd argue that this is always the case, but that's neither here nor there.

My point is that I don't really think about the future, I don't really have a stake in it, and don't feel that I need to worry about it.

Immigrants didn't cause hypergamy we all know who caused (((hypergamy) through dating apps etc.

Now let's assume you send all immigrants back. what gonna happen ? I'm just asking btw normal argument
Sending immigrants back and stripping women of all rights would solve 99 percent of incel's problems

no bro.
whites are the most attractive race in general.
given enough time foids will breed the human race to be more and more white.
ultimately we will triumph just by looking good.

Sending immigrants back and stripping women of all rights would solve 99 percent of incel's problems
Yes good point. taking their rights back will solve it. also ban dating apps. tbh I dont know how it will be possible after this point

Who gives a fuck.

Whites need to watch after Whites first. Just as every other race watches after their own first. In the open genocide on Whites presently transpiring in South Africa, people aren't identifying who to butcher based on whether or not they may be "incel." It's based on race, and race alone. "Ethnic"-cels telling White-cels otherwise, obviously have their own interests and priorities considered first. Whites need to wake the fuck up.

In the short term, yeah. They're definitely in for a rough ride with all the problems they (and the US and Canada) have invited in.

In the long term, probably not. Russian people eventually pushed out the Golden Horde, and the Ancient Egyptians eventually kicked the Hyksos and Hittite people in the balls and even subjugated them.

It's the fault of the pension systems that were implemented throughout the 1900's, it stole the incentive for people to have kids while simultaneously robbing the future generations making the incentive to have kids even weaker
Conservative whites are the only segment of the american population breeding above replacement rate. It doesn't matter how many shitskins the kikes bring into our country because they are spiritually weak and fall prey to the rampant decadence over time. These predictions of our impending demographic doom are just masturbatory fantasies for the jewish elite.

Who gives a fuck.

Whites need to watch after Whites first. Just as every other race watches after their own first. In the open genocide on Whites presently transpiring in South Africa, people aren't identifying who to butcher based on whether or not they may be "incel." It's based on race, and race alone. "Ethnic"-cels telling White-cels otherwise, obviously have their own interests and priorities considered first. Whites need to wake the fuck up.
even if there is a white ethnostate,white chads will be still exists and even stronger. do you think white foids will go after you not them?

If you knew anything about the history of europe you would know that we've been through much worse before and survived

Not an argument.
I know a lot about the history of europe (studied for many exams) but it has never been attacked by so many thing at the same time: depression, demographic winter, replacement with other races. Even the Western roman empire was replaced with another EUROPEAN empire and other europeans people, not foreigners
Yes good point. taking their rights back will solve it. also ban dating apps. tbh I dont know how it will be possible after this point
Yep. Can you see a right wing movement doing so or even thinking about that?
Me neither...

I know a lot about the history of europe (studied for many exams) but it has never been attacked by so many thing at the same time: depression, demographic winter, replacement with other races. Even the Western roman empire was replaced with another EUROPEAN empire and other europeans people, not foreigners

Yep. Can you see a right wing movement doing so or even thinking about that?
Me neither...
right. with technology world is changing so europe. every century problems getting bigger and bigger.

even if there is a white ethnostate,white chads will be still exists and even stronger. do you think white foids will go after you not them?
If you make the average man attractive and usefull for the average woman then big part of the problem would solve itself
In the short term, yeah. They're definitely in for a rough ride with all the problems they (and the US and Canada) have invited in.

In the long term, probably not. Russian people eventually pushed out the Golden Horde, and the Ancient Egyptians eventually kicked the Hyksos and Hittite people in the balls and even subjugated them.
Even eastern europeans are low in demography. We are shit everywhere

If you make the average man attractive and usefull for the average woman then big part of the problem would solve itself
How you will make yourself more attractive ? if you're talking about new generations,it is different but I'm trying to say even a white ethnostate won't solve YOUR problems as an incel. because once youre ugly,always ugly

How you will make yourself more attractive ? if you're talking about new generations,it is different but I'm trying to say even a white ethnostate won't solve YOUR problems as an incel. because once youre ugly,always ugly
No. If the average woman is dependant to the average man for house and food this will completely prevent her from whoring around.
Of course stupid right wing cucks will be too busy "being civil" than implementing something old fashioned but very functional

When our countries were ethnically homogenous there weren't these problems of rampant promiscuity or hypergamy. Women were kept in check and valued other traits in men rather than looks.

When our countries were ethnically homogenous there weren't these problems of rampant promiscuity or hypergamy. Women were kept in check and valued other traits in men rather than looks.
when your countries were homogenous it was in the past and world wasn't that modernised

when your countries were homogenous it was in the past and world wasn't that modernised
nah this is not immigrants fault, it's the soyboys fault

should have killed all traitors like germany did
It wasn't possible since the traitors formed a whole new government that surrendered to the allies and arrested Mussolini

It wasn't possible since the traitors formed a whole new government that surrendered to the allies and arrested Mussolini
its over for italiancels cucked by there own people and now we can see the Effects of it.

MeToo.
So sorry for the treacherous part of Italy who joined the (((allies)))
towards the end of the war all axis members were forced to switch sides so not really a big deal
So? Modernization is cancer

towards the end of the war all axis members were forced to switch sides so not really a big deal

So? Modernization is cancer
Yes but the italian government totaly switched side in 1943 thus determining another frontline and helping the (((allies))) defeating the /nat-soc/
its over for italiancels cucked by there own people and now we can see the Effects of it.
Yes. Hitler was really a potential saviour

idc in 2045 ill be 50 only 20 something more years then i die

idc in 2045 ill be 50 only 20 something more years then i die
We'll be old men in a country surrounded by childless old granny feminists and sand niggars lol. Do you imagine the hell?

Yes bro.

It’s been over for Europe since Hitler killed himself.

I'm genuinely sad after watching that. I feel like I've lost something.

probably considering our luck
I can't even imagine living in Europe in 2080's. Either a military masculine ethnic isolationist power (spartan-like) or a cucked white minority being genocided by immigrants like it's happening now in South Africa