Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are females the standard of human nature?

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
TL;DR
If a male doesn't get T while he grows up, his mental being and physical being will be feminine and weak.

First of all, to "correct" the title, female LIKE biology is the standard.
What do i mean by this?
I mean that any female, and respectively any male, without outside biological intervention (either form parents, school, friends, etc.) will turnout similar to a female character.

To start off my point, i will talk about testosterone, it being the main chemical that makes males into men, and turns boys into such.
For the example of a failed male without testosterone, i shall use myself.

Growing up, being ugly, neurodivergent and bearing childhood trauma from horrible parents i was alienated by everybody, both male and female. Thus, i never played outside, thus decreasing my testosterone because without playing, you will not do physical activity. So no T.
Also, playing outside you will naturally get sunlight, which increases T.

And to quote said study:
In humans, solar exposure enhances romantic passion in both genders and aggressiveness in men, as seen in analysis of individual questionaries, and positively correlates with testosterone level. Our findings suggest opportunities for treatment of sex-steroid-related dysfunctions.

Without testosterone, the male body simply is not masculine, and thus, unnatractive to any female.

Its important notice the pozitive affections present T has in the body, such as clearer skin, most importantly, beneficial effects on mood, energy levels and patients' sense of well-being, sexual function, lean body mass and muscle strength, erythropoiesis and bone mineral density (BMD), cognition and some benefits on cardiovascular risk factors.

The abscense of testosterone in the male body is horrible and IT brings consequences. T needed to be healthy. Man without T is weak. And femininity is weak. Having no testosterone makes you weak both mentally and physically.

In the case of a mental well-being, studies show low T can give you negative mindsets of thinking, anxiety (small amounts or big) and even depression.

Think about, low T makes you feel weak and like garbage.

The absence of testosterone makes men for feminine. Makes them feel like sissies. It makes You more emotional, like a foid.

When it comes to the body, low T obviously makes you have a smaller body, smaller muscles and more feminine traits. And im saying "obviously" because we all know that men with more testosterone are more attractive to females.

This shows that if were to make all males be on their own, without teaching them to be manly, they will be like females, both bio. and mentally. Women reprezent weakness.

Thoughts?

TL;DR
If a male doesn't get T while he grows up, his mental being and physical being will be feminine and weak.

First of all, to "correct" the title, female LIKE biology is the standard.
What do i mean by this?
I mean that any female, and respectively any male, without outside biological intervention (either form parents, school, friends, etc.) will turnout similar to a female character.

To start off my point, i will talk about testosterone, it being the main chemical that makes males into men, and turns boys into such.
For the example of a failed male without testosterone, i shall use myself.

Growing up, being ugly, neurodivergent and bearing childhood trauma from horrible parents i was alienated by everybody, both male and female. Thus, i never played outside, thus decreasing my testosterone because without playing, you will not do physical activity. So no T.
Also, playing outside you will naturally get sunlight, which increases T.

And to quote said study:

Without testosterone, the male body simply is not masculine, and thus, unnatractive to any female.

Its important notice the pozitive affections present T has in the body, such as clearer skin, most importantly, beneficial effects on mood, energy levels and patients' sense of well-being, sexual function, lean body mass and muscle strength, erythropoiesis and bone mineral density (BMD), cognition and some benefits on cardiovascular risk factors.

The abscense of testosterone in the male body is horrible and IT brings consequences. T needed to be healthy. Man without T is weak. And femininity is weak. Having no testosterone makes you weak both mentally and physically.

In the case of a mental well-being, studies show low T can give you negative mindsets of thinking, anxiety (small amounts or big) and even depression.

Think about, low T makes you feel weak and like garbage.

The absence of testosterone makes men for feminine. Makes them feel like sissies. It makes You more emotional, like a foid.

When it comes to the body, low T obviously makes you have a smaller body, smaller muscles and more feminine traits. And im saying "obviously" because we all know that men with more testosterone are more attractive to females.

This shows that if were to make all males be on their own, without teaching them to be manly, they will be like females, both bio. and mentally. Women reprezent weakness.

Thoughts?
feminists want us to stay weak society is the problem.

It is now, boys are being indoctrinated into rejecting masculinity and embracing femininity

Fetuses begin as females, if I'm not mistaken.

Fetuses begin as females, if I'm not mistaken.

Which would mean they are base model. Base trim.

Y chromosome and T introduce extended features. It's like the DLC back for humans.

Y chromosome and T introduce extended features. It's like the DLC back for humans.
Maybe thats why males without testosterone become female like. Its because all of us were foids in the womb

Theory: We're all foids

Yes. Being the standard definitely doesn't make women better. It just means that they are the default existence of humans. A lower form of existence that needs to be stimulated with the proper chemicals and hormones in order to develop (and become a male).

Yes. Being the standard definitely doesn't make women better. It just means that they are the default existence of humans. A lower form of existence that needs to be stimulated with the proper chemicals and hormones in order to develop (and become a male).
I agree with this. Women are a weak, base of humanity and we need to develop mentally and physically. Imagine a society being run by females. It woundnt even be a society

I agree with this. Women are a weak, base of humanity and we need to develop mentally and physically. Imagine a society being run by females. It woundnt even be a society
True. That's why men constantly tease and test each other. We sharpen each other by making jokes, proving ourselves and testing our limits. Women get pat on the head and are never tested to the extent that men are. That alone proves we become superior to them.

True. That's why men constantly tease and test each other. We sharpen each other by making jokes, proving ourselves and testing our limits. Women get pat on the head and are never tested to the extent that men are. That alone proves we become superior to them.
Because women never got tested by life and never truly seen all the shit life has to offer females never evolved to become Smart. Thats why men have higher IQ. Challenges in life create new pathways in your brain thus making You smart

Still men are the ones lusting over foids like horny dogs and feel depressed if we don't get them, so I don't consider men to be the superior gender,
We lust after foids because we have more testosterone. And we are superior in everyday possible

Still men are the ones lusting over foids like horny dogs and feel depressed if we don't get them, so I don't consider men to be the superior gender, we're defective, we clearly lack something that makes us in need of foids
We are physically and mentally superior to women in spite of our lust. That doesn't mean we don't have failures.

Nah, men are shit just like foids but in a different way, men have a defect in their psyche and are in need of female company which is a weakness
Men are shit but atleast we are not females so thats a plus

Nah, men are shit just like foids but in a different way, men have a defect in their psyche and are in need of female company which is a weakness
No, it's not a weakness. We NEED each other for reproduction purposes. That's why men crave sex. But overall men are superior to women.

yeah tbh, and as a male grows older he becomes less manly due to reduction of t. and men are easily becoming more feminine due to lack of t and foods laced with soy.

yeah tbh, and as a male grows older he becomes less manly due to reduction of t. and men are easily becoming more feminine due to lack of t and foods laced with soy.
Thank You for responding. It seems like males are just an upgrade

The clitoris is like a mini penis that never evolved properly.

And I can clearly see that men are born with a wound in their soul that needs female company to stop hurting, but females aren't like that, platonic company of other females seem to be enough for them, men are NEEDY
It sucks that men need foids to live.

The only way I consider men to be superior is intelligence and that is only SOME men, 90% of men are as retarded as foids
Men are responsible for the vast majority of inventions and discoveries.

The hard sciences are male-dominated.

STEM is male-dominated.

This debate we are having right now. How many women do you know can think and argue like us?

Almost everything you can see and touch was invented and crafted by men. We are definitely smarter than women, on average.

I don't value muscle mass because if you want to base value on muscle, a cow is superior to a man
Fair point. Though we are superior in other physical traits.

Aside from muscularity, men are taller, faster, and jump higher than women.

Most Olympic gold medals belong to men.

The athlete who has the highest number of gold medals in the Olympics is a man (Michael Phelps).

The best musicians that ever lived were men (Mozart, Bach, Chopin, Vivaldi, Beethoven, etc).

The best artists were men (Van Gogh, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, etc).

And I can clearly see that men are born with a wound in their soul that needs female company to stop hurting, but females aren't like that, platonic company of other females seem to be enough for them, men are NEEDY
Because we have the instinct to protect inferior beings like adults have the instinct to protect their babies.

Men are caring of women because something in their biology tells them that these beings need their help and compassion. Women can't help themselves. That's why men look after them.

Men are caring of women because something in their biology tells them that these beings need their help and compassion. Women can't help themselves. That's why men look after them.
Women are big children. Neither can look after themselves

Women are big children. Neither can look after themselves

My first thread ever:

My first thread ever:

Gonna read

That's true. Why do you think that are so many guys in this site

Fair points, but when we talk about "men" I keep thinking about the fact that 99.9...9% of men are brainless savages, based on my life experiences and data

The EXTREMELY rare 0.000000000001% of genius European minds who created modern thinking DO NOT represent "men"

So even if men are superior I can't see men positively tbh, I value individuals, being superior "on average" means nothing when average is trash

Tdlr: Just because I hate foids doesn't mean I'm gonna glaze men
Sure. Men are bigger of a problem than women. If men woke up to reality, maybe we could put women in their place, but they're busy trying to get their dicks wet.

I was always relatively weak, pale and low T ( never checked my t levels but obviously ).
I have childlike hands and feet, even adult women handmog and feetmog me.
Many people, especially females probably despise me for acting 'unmanly'.
But I try not to think about this too deeply otherwise suicide may become the only option.
It's not my fault for being born a genetic garbage.

Fair points, but when we talk about "men" I keep thinking about the fact that 99.9...9% of men are brainless savages, based on my life experiences and data

The EXTREMELY rare 0.000000000001% of genius European minds who created modern thinking DO NOT represent "men"

So even if men are superior I can't see men positively tbh, I value individuals, being superior "on average" means nothing when average is trash

Tdlr: Just because I hate foids doesn't mean I'm gonna glaze men
Many men would steal from the weak and retarded or deceive the weak and retarded.
And that makes them flawed.
Truly superior beings wouldn't abuse those who cannot retaliate.

I was always relatively weak, pale and low T ( never checked my t levels but obviously ).
I have childlike hands and feet, even adult women handmog and feetmog me.
Many people, especially females probably despise me for acting 'unmanly'.
But I try not to think about this too deeply otherwise suicide may become the only option.
It's not my fault for being born a genetic garbage.
Sorry to hear that bro. But i can relate on everything you just said. My wrist is my biggest insecurity

Sorry to hear that bro. But i can relate on everything you just said. My wrist is my biggest insecurity
At least I can find someone to whom I may relate :feelsautistic:.
It's often overlooked that not merely looks but physicality as a whole is one's fate.
Men who have strong physique, broad shoulders, big hands etc. are naturally more masculine and will always be a standard of manliness. They are successful with women.
Framecel with weak frame, on the opposite, will repel females not only with his looks but with his 'unmanly' behavior which stems from his undeveloped physique and probably, from undeveloped mind which pushes him to act 'childish' thus making him even more repulsive to women.

At least I can find someone to whom I may relate :feelsautistic:.
It's often overlooked that not merely looks but physicality as a whole is one's fate.
Men who have strong physique, broad shoulders, big hands etc. are naturally more masculine and will always be a standard of manliness. They are successful with women.
Framecel with weak frame, on the opposite, will repel females not only with his looks but with his 'unmanly' behavior which stems from his undeveloped physique and probably, from undeveloped mind which pushes him to act 'childish' thus making him even more repulsive to women.
Brutal