Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Are foids seriously so fucking entitled there are resturants in SF that only have a foid restroom

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
When I went to San Francisco back in November I deadass saw some resturants that only had a foids bathroom and the other was for all genders but only had one toilet and if I had the option I would shit in their foid bathrooms and not flush.

probably because of muh rape :foidSoy::foidSoy:

they only mind sexism when its one way around

Just use it anyway, not like they can stop you

so basically the foids restroom, since they bring chad in there to blow their back out in the stalls anyway
To make shit worse I am not joking my foidist gym deadass has a sign that says "DANGER MEN ARE WORKING IN THE WOMEN'S LOCKER ROOM" im not even fucking joking they precieve us as if we are terrorists

To make shit worse I am not joking my foidist gym deadass has a sign that says "DANGER MEN ARE WORKING IN THE WOMEN'S LOCKER ROOM" im not even fucking joking they precieve us as if we are terrorists
foids have deluded themselves into thinking all men are dangerous rapists trying to hurt them when most of us dont give a fuck about them.
They think all men are violent and their "enemies", and instead of taking accountanility for their actions like a normal person they just say rapes are 100% mens fault and they have no personal responsibility to bear, its us who are the problem with the world. Except for chad of coure teehee :foidSoy:

They're to blame for the all gender shit.

foids have deluded themselves into thinking all men are dangerous rapists trying to hurt them when most of us dont give a fuck about them.
Only a minority of men are rapists and wait til those foids find out those men raping them are niggers

And by foid logic if its ok for them to assume all men are violent because of a minority of men then its perfectly ok for us to assume all fags are pedophiles since they make up less than a quarter of the population but make up 40% of the child rapists and we can assume all niggers are thieves

who the fuck would vacation to san francisco?
I only went because I went a day early for a jiu jitsu tournament
But hey their crab is good

Just another way of making foids hate men more. Subconsciously making them think men are a great danger to them. Men rapists - they are a minority, a good majority of men are whiteknights that would never touch a woman let alone rape her. But they are making men all seem bad, and because of this women can have an excuse to shit on men without even feeling bad or having to face any social negative reinforcement - because muh kweens are right, literally 90% men are dirty pig rapists! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :soy:

Just another way of making foids hate men more. Subconsciously making them think men are a great danger to them. Men rapists - they are a minority, a good majority of men are whiteknights that would never touch a woman let alone rape her. But they are making men all seem bad, and because of this women can have an excuse to shit on men without even feeling bad or having to face any social negative reinforcement - because muh kweens are right, literally 90% men are dirty pig rapists! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :soy:
We are literally able to prove ourselves only a minority of men are rapists

But now its ok to assume all fags are a danger to kids

When I went to San Francisco back in November I deadass saw some resturants that only had a foids bathroom and the other was for all genders but only had one toilet and if I had the option I would shit in their foid bathrooms and not flush.
At this point it should be legal to piss on them or something

Tactical Nuke that shithole