Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Are girls programmed to value looks

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
I was watching rehab room formally know as incel tv, i actually found this website through one of his video, anyway i was watching him the other day and he mentioned how girls are programmed from an early age with beauty products, (showed barbie toys) he basically explained they care about looks. So it got me wodering could ((they)) be behind why girls value looks so much.

Big CockAru onRY

I was watching rehab room formally know as incel tv, i actually found this website through one of his video, anyway i was watching him the other day and he mentioned how girls are programmed from an early age with beauty products, (showed barbie toys) he basically explained they care about looks. So it got me wodering could ((they)) be behind why girls value looks so much.
Yes.

tsunami GIF

No. Their narcissistic nature and evilness makes them.

Don’t think female pigs are some innocent creatures who were programmed to hate ugly men and sharebchads.

I don't understand how but all the woman have same behaviors and requirements for their choosing a man. That's why we call them foids. Men all all kinds of woman and niggers even like the fat ones. But some how no woman literally nobady likes a manlet no matter what. They say the same things that they want in a man around the world.

Can someone please explain how the fuck do woman globally are in agreement for the kind of man they like but men have more diverse fetishes?

Can someone please explain how the fuck do woman globally are in agreement for the kind of man they like but men have more diverse fetishes?
Seeding vs growing

Cope, it's in their nature

Seeding vs growing
I don't understand how being tall for woman is more important than face looks, muscles or IQ. And if being attracted to tall people is female nature then why did humans actually succeed being shorter than other apes derivatives.

I don't understand how being tall for woman is more important than face looks, muscles or IQ. And if being attracted to tall people is female nature then why did humans actually succeed being shorter than other apes derivatives.
I think height obsession is a relatively modern phenomenon (could be wrong idk)

Are Jews making peacocks go after the males with the prettiest feathers as well?

Tbh yea, toilet tend to cares about looks than male.

most men are fucking pathetic if they are simps, white knight ((defending random toilet that never offered them a pussy))

I wouldn't connect these two because:
- the ones playing with toy kitchens and babies are still whores,
- going for beauty known from barbies would make them all dykes (it's more or less happening but I'd say that they do it to let chads know they're open for experimenting in bed or as a state of vegetation between chads),
- it's natural, given a choice between 4 and 7 foids you'd go for 7.

But the fact is that these grown up dolls and movies and shows about them are teaching little foids some negative behaviors (just different than this)

Yes, dismantling of the blackpill and lookism on a society-wide level remains the final, true stage of feminism. But no so-called 'activists' want to acknowledge this. It's far easier to sip soy lattes and complain about how chad will only use them for sex instead of LTR, meanwhile incels rot.