Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Guts and Casca from Berserk an White Male/Indian Female Couple ?

Confessor

Confessor

Mythic
★★★★★
I thought Casca was black but then on reddit everyone claimed she was Kushan or half Kushan who are based off Classical Era Curries. This made me think all this I was simping for a couple where a woman of my ethnicity was fucking a white chad:lul::lul::lul:. That is giga cucked. I will still probably read Berserk but I don't think I will look at Casca and Guts the same way I did ever again.

i always thought she was just a tanned peasant :worryfeels:

I thought she was Black

Cue thousands of currywhores racing to read up on whatever the fuck Berserk is. :lul:

Cue thousands of currywhores racing to read up on whatever the fuck Berserk is. :lul:
Nah Guts is a male oriented protagonist. As a struggler he is relatable only to men(women have no struggles). Foids are more likely to simp for Dark Triad Griffith.

I thought she was black :feelsjuice:
The vast majority of the fandom thinks so too. Her not having nose or hair may just be Miura's artistic choice. Tbh one theory asserted her Midlander Mum was raped by some Kushan soldier/raider and she was half Kushan Half Midlander and that's why her dad sold her into slavery. That also explains why she has caucasian features but darker skin. Guts himself is black haired and very swarthy. He was originally very Asian looking Katana wielder. There's a high chance Miura intended to make him Japanese. Maybe they are Rice Male/Half Curry Female couple. It's all confusing.

The vast majority of the fandom thinks so too. Her not having nose or hair may just be Miura's artistic choice. Tbh one theory asserted her Midlander Mum was raped by some Kushan soldier/raider and she was half Kushan Half Midlander and that's why her dad sold her into slavery. That also explains why she has caucasian features but darker skin. Guts himself is black haired and very swarthy. He was originally very Asian looking Katana wielder. There's a high chance Miura intended to make him Japanese. Maybe they are Rice Male/Half Curry Female couple. It's all confusing.
Nah Guts is a male oriented protagonist. As a struggler he is relatable only to men(women have no struggles). Foids are more likely to simp for Dark Triad Griffith.
eh her nose is too thin and hair is too straight so she dont seem black to me
East African?

Lmao at thinking there is reasoning behind this other than that the manga was in black and white and you cant distinguish color easily + the shows making her full black skin so trannies dont accuse them of racism

Interesting. The theory I remember is that she's a full-blooded Kushan with her family living somewhere in a poor area near the Kushan border, and that her getting sold to that nobleman would've then simply be because of how poor they were, but this rapebaby theory definitely makes more sense when taking that into account.

Also, this is honestly so likely that it just needs a quick acknowledgement in the manga to be officially canon. I mean, I don't have the exact scene at hand right now, but the 2016 anime (so... keep that in mind), when they were animating the scene with the lynch mob chasing a bunch of Kushan children, for the white-clothed girl there that already looks a lot like Casca, they didn't even bother creating a new character model and just put a smaller version of Casca's model there:feelshaha::feelshaha:.

cc9648e813c1f63f7f4e1780ba9263960f7173ec.png