Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Are her boobs too big?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-

@Epedaphic @Lonelyus

No, they’re nice

I prefer breastlets, but only if they're insecure over it and suffer from an inferiority complex because of their flat-chestedness. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

No, they’re nice

LOL, nice Skibidi toilet profile picture. Yesterday I tried to explain the concept of Skibidi toilets to a man in his 40's. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: He didn't get it.

I prefer breastlets, but only if they're insecure over it and suffer from an inferiority complex because of their flat-chestedness. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
I actually understand this fascination, it’s cute when femoids are a little bit insecure about themselves.

To me, it’s more about the shape of the boobs than the size itself.
LOL, nice Skibidi toilet profile picture. Yesterday I tried to explain the concept of Skibidi toilets to a man in his 40's. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: He didn't get it.
Thanks, though I can’t center the gif properly on this forum. The giant toilets are the best. It was so hilarious when first giant toilet randomly showed up in the series.

Nice. I'm all about big tits.

Theyre allright

They look good. They don’t look comically large but yeah they’re on the larger side

Looks good and natural, imagine milking her tits dry and making many babies with her. Ideal child bearing hips. Just imagine the business selling her milk, using the milk make various dairy products like ice cream, butter and cheese

Looks good and natural, imagine milking her tits dry and making many babies with her. Ideal child bearing hips. Just imagine the business selling her milk, using the milk make various dairy products like ice cream, butter and cheese
You’re right she is ideal wife material

nah but she's kinda ugly, koikatsu wins out here