Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are incels radicals or reductants?

• Thread starter GermaniaIncelia
  • Start date
G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
In chemistry the oxidants steal your electrons while the antioxidants give off their electrons to others.
A radical is the result when an oxidant asshole comes along without permission and steals your electrons.
Clearly chads and foids fulfil the role of oxidants, that much is for sure. But what exactly are incels?
If incels are radicals then where the fuck are the antioxidants at to give me back my electrons before i take them by force?
But arguably the reason incels are where they are can also be explained by incels having always given without ever receiving.
This is what happens to antioxidants aka reductants, they reduce their own electrons everytime they give their own to others. Eventually they have no electrons left to give.

Picture8-2.jpg

So are we antioxidants who have run out of electrons or radicals whose electrons were stolen?

I'm too hip to be radical.
I'm rad.

Simps are antioxidants

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ELECTRONS INKWELL
Flightless bird Clip art Eye

I don’t know what reductence means

Only Incels I see get radicalized are the Sandcels or the Mayos

That’s because they have movements they can join like being a Islam terrorist or a White national nazicel

For the rest of us we just ldar there’s no movement for Based blackcels or curries or Rices