Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are IT bootcamps legit or just another get rich quick scam?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I see them a lot online promising you to learn how to code, data analysis, cybersecurity and all that crap in 12 weeks and how you'll have the starting salary of a software engineer or some other fancy job name without even needing a uni diploma.

But it seems fake and too good to be true tbh if there's a guy with the same skills as you and a CS degree companies will always hire him over you with just your 12 week course.

Any of you did it and how was the experience?

I see them a lot online promising you to learn how to code, data analysis, cybersecurity and all that crap in 12 weeks and how you'll have the starting salary of a software engineer or some other fancy job name without even needing a uni diploma.
scam designed for naive fools

I hate my job and want to change but I never coded in my life so I don't want to spend money in some shit that is maybe too hard or that I'll hate. And for sure I don't want to go back to uni. Fuckkkkkkkk

Programming is a fkin hard thing, just code, fk companies, and fk salary

I hate my job and want to change but I never coded in my life so I don't want to spend money in some shit that is maybe too hard or that I'll hate. And for sure I don't want to go back to uni. Fuckkkkkkkk
It's really hard, think of it as a type of math, and you can't learn it fast

You cannot learn to code in 12 weeks. If anyone is selling you a course to learn Java then it has no value. Get a cuck degree to get an IT slave monkey job as that is the requirement.