Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are men finally giving up hope after 2020 collectively beat their ass to the ground and raped them?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
As far back as I can remember, normie men always had the "I'm pimpin it bro" fake it til you make type personality.

But now it seems men are finally starting to drop the facade? I honestly don't know, I spent most of this year isolated.

What do you think?

A facade can only be kept up for so long. That dick's gotta get wet or you'll go insane eventually.

Normies lifemog us.

As far back as I can remember, normie men always had the "I'm pimpin it bro" fake it til you make type personality.

But now it seems men are finally starting to drop the facade? I honestly don't know, I spent most of this year isolated.

What do you think?
Normie men are overdoing it now with how things are hopeless and making it clear that no matter how much they complain they'll take anything without speaking up sufficiently and have been driven into defeatism and tacit but at times eager acceptance of whatever people in power have in store for them.

Normie men are overdoing it now with how things are hopeless and making it clear that no matter how much they complain they'll take anything without speaking up sufficiently and have been driven into defeatism and tacit but at times eager acceptance of whatever people in power have in store for them.

Normies operate in extremes

What do you think?
You’re right about the “I’m pimpin it bro” false sexual conscious and shit. (It comes from black rap music by the way) and we know who controls the rappers. But yea as hypergamy just keeps getting worse I don’t think men can keep up the facade forever idk maybe one day the tide will Change.

Normies operate in extremes
They don't react until it's too late and then they say it's useless to resist because they have others things to worry about that have gotten worse because they didn't act sooner to stop furthering acceptance of such things.
Look at how many men went from laughing at the concept of men's rights to saying they agree but it's useless to even fight for men's rights but somehow useful to lament publicly how bad it is for men by "spreading awareness" and "taking back their masculinity".

I see blackpill shit everywhere on youtube. Even on what would be deemed red pill content, I still see blackpilled comments and not getting completely shouted down.

Even normies who still have retarded ideas about the causes and cures for a our current state of affairs have lost massive amounts of faith in The System at large.

What do you think?

The day of the beta male uprising is ticking closer each minute.

Soon there will be glorious revolution worldwide.

I see blackpill shit everywhere on youtube. Even on what would be deemed red pill content, I still see blackpilled comments and not getting completely shouted down.

Even normies who still have retarded ideas about the causes and cures for a our current state of affairs have lost massive amounts of faith in The System at large.
THE BLACKPILL IS SPREADING CONFIRMED
A facade can only be kept up for so long. That dick's gotta get wet or you'll go insane eventually.

What do you think?
Expect something big I guess

normies are hopelessly bluepilled

Nah, we're to far gone. I honestly don't think things will go back to even remotely satisfactory levels anymore.

I'd hope so, but i kinda doubt it. Way too many normies still operate on a bluepilled believe system. By the time they're actually waking up, it will be too late for most of us anyway.

They are coping bi rioting, looting, burning opp.