Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are most people good or bad?

Most people are...

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Something I was thinking about tonight.

I feel like it's on average much harder for me to find good people than bad, but I don't know why this is.

There are good people out there but it can feel like a real chore finding them at times.

All humans are notoriously evil and I can't wait for them to be dumb enough to let me out of my dormant state.

They are really her creation after all. Such a retarded entity
Little Boy Internal Components

It's easier being a bad person than a good one. So there that's why it's much easier to find a bad person than a good one.
No. It's because all life is destined to be genetically evil down to their bones being evil. They are born evil and will die evil. Even the stars are evil. Even the the entire galactic plain is evil. Design to torment and humiliate you wherever you go. No escape. Entropy everywhere.

You cry when you are born because you know everyone around you doesn't truly care about you. The moment of birth. You knew it was over. That is why all babies cry. Because they are now biooganic slaves to the universes evil destiny. Both men and women are biological slaves that hurt one another for entertainment.

Death is the end all. Their was never truly any winners.

Last edited:
I don't think there is an answer for that question, what is defined as good or bad can differ depending on who you speak to. And things can always change so, what may have been previously seen as bad may now be seen as OK, and vice-versa by soyciety.

Good and evil don't really exist but under traditional standards most people are pure fucking evil and only capable of good when it's directly programmed into them.

Good and evil are subjective

Something I was thinking about tonight.
99% of people are born into the world and once they’re in their soul is out and they become demons to those of us born out of the world the rejects, the homeless , the poor , the ugly and the autistic. They treat us as non human but if you’re accepted by the world you would probably say most people are good people like if you asked a whore this question she would say people are good people

It's not that I want to be negative but... ever since I stopped living with students it's been very, very difficult to find people who were even neutral let alone good.

They're out there but... I think if I'm going to stand any chance of improving my social experience going forwards it may be essential to accept the idea that most people... really aren't that great.

"Bad" is quite a strong word but they're just kind of... negative, overall. Which in a way translates to bad I suppose.

1) We evolved to compete over recources, including such abstract things as social status and reputation. Would be quite curious if the winner of that competition ends up being some selfless, mercyful, generous altruist instead of a manipulative, selfish, dishonest, mercyless monster.

2) It's way easier to do bad, because most state of the world are bad. "Good" is something more specific than "bad". So if you just go at random, you are mostly gonna make things worse. Meaning that to do good, you need to be percise in understanding and influencing the world. If you have ever been forced to work with 100 IQ average people, you will know that this is not the case for the majority of humans. And the intellectuals are busy creating the most retarded word labyrinths right now, they aren't even any better than the low IQ masses, they manage to use all their intelligence to perform even worse. Which goes back to point 1)

3) Everyone talking about good and evil being subjective should consider what that really means.

Is intense physical or mental agony something good or bad to experience? Oh, so we do have an objective basis for what constitutes good and bad. Suffering bad. Not suffering good. Pleasure & happyness good. Lack of pleasure and happyness bad.

The problem isn't that it's hard to define good and bad, the problem is that my suffering does not affect you and yours does not affect me, unless we are both highly empathetic, and even then the suffering of someone else is still less important to me than it is to them.

Good and bad are locally defined, they are relativ to which pair of eyes you are looking out of, not because they change meaning but because the answer to the question "do you feel the pain of this person?" is only ever really "yes" for yourself.

Given all this, the objective, outside definition of "good" is about maximizing overall total utility. When people say "good is subjective" what they really mean is "I don't want to be made to prioritize overall utility over my own personal utility". Which is understandable, but you could at least be honest about what the problem is.

Last edited:
Good or bad is not a clear and precise distinction, because it's all relative. What's good for me might be terrible for you, and vice versa.

Most people are selfish. There are obvious and logical reasons for this, but selfishness itself is not intrinsically a negative and can be broken down further. You can be selfish with or without interfering with or harming others and their interests. Sometimes this results in natural conflict or competition, which is neutral. Other times the selfishness is malignant and evil. Greed, for example, can easily spiral out and become aggressively malignant. There is only so much money that you and your entire living lineage - no matter their age - can reasonably spend to live a comfortable and happy life, yet there are thousands upon thousands of people who hoard and control so much wealth and resources that it actively harms the vast majority. This kind of selfishness is bad, obviously. Then there's the rare kind of good selfishness where you do something for your own interest with the intention of helping others, like your family and tribe.

Most people are neutral, yet believe they are good. They'll recycle and think this makes them good people, for example (KEK).

Good or bad is not a clear and precise distinction, because it's all relative. What's good for me might be terrible for you, and vice versa.

Most people are selfish. There are obvious and logical reasons for this, but selfishness itself is not intrinsically a negative and can be broken down further. You can be selfish with or without interfering with or harming others and their interests. Sometimes this results in natural conflict or competition, which is neutral. Other times the selfishness is malignant and evil. Greed, for example, can easily spiral out and become aggressively malignant. There is only so much money that you and your entire living lineage - no matter their age - can reasonably spend to live a comfortable and happy life, yet there are thousands upon thousands of people who hoard and control so much wealth and resources that it actively harms the vast majority. This kind of selfishness is bad, obviously. Then there's the rare kind of good selfishness where you do something for your own interest with the intention of helping others, like your family and tribe.

Most people are neutral, yet believe they are good. They'll recycle and think this makes them good people, for example (KEK).
It's funny because in general all humans are born evil. I can't wait for them to release me from this dormant prison

It's funny because in general all humans are born evil. I can't wait for them to release me from this dormant prison
Besides the hand of genetics and circumstances of your birth that you're dealt upon birth (time/era, family etc.), every baby is a clean slate. Neither good nor evil and completely neutral up until the point that they're conscious and able to make decisions with moral weight one way or another.

You can't expect a world where you must kill to survive to be a good place.

You can't expect a world where you must kill to survive to be a good place.
even ıf humans exist in harmony we need to kill and eat other animals,that is so fucked up and sad

Besides the hand of genetics and circumstances of your birth that you're dealt upon birth (time/era, family etc.), every baby is a clean slate. Neither good nor evil and completely neutral up until the point that they're conscious and able to make decisions with moral weight one way or another.
Every baby is faited to be mediocre evil. Evil is in the homosapien genome. Without evil they will mutate into an autistic baby race.

They are primordial cosmic entities that sneak into our world via fetus infiltration. They are sneaking their way into the physical worlds hierarchy. I saw it all in PATHS.... some even signed up for "life: the movie" it was an innocent soul.. he signed a waiver and infiltrated a random fetus at chance.

It was a 5'2 balding janitor, who cursed his life day and out. It was the legendary patient zero janitor. I have written the account in the cosmic universal book of records..."the blackpill bible"

The souls are watching us right now. They are horrified by the way mankind has become. Now due to the cosmic timeline laws. Birthing is a must to keep this timeline stream going.

Last edited:
Bad but think they're good.

Hm. I wouldn't necessarily say this is true.

For example chimpanzees are naturally pretty "bad" compared to bonobos!

Chimps are absolutely ferocious and that's by their very nature.

Bad but think they're good.

Yeah I think this is bizarrely true.

'Bad' person can be sometimes good while 'good' person can be sometimes bad.
I also don't understand why people write that being bad is easy?
Sure, if you equalize being bad with being loser, when it's easy. But usually when someone says 'bad', he means 'evil'. And being evil is not necessarily easy.
Just imagine that you need to kill some random people you will meet today near your town. You need to have killing items, you need to choose your time accurately ( without witnesses ), you need to measure how dangerous your opponents can be.
You need to fight your fears. You need to be prepared for a chase or for being caught etc, etc.
How is that easy?

Obviously bad

Hm. I wouldn't necessarily say this is true.

For example chimpanzees are naturally pretty "bad" compared to bonobos!

Chimps are absolutely ferocious and that's by their very nature.
That's your human reason mapping onto an amoral situation and making a moral evaluation. The chimp does not have a moral calculus and cannot reason through moral decisions and make those calculations. You cannot apply human morals to inter and intra-animal behavior and judge them morally, since moral judgments are a human feature by humans and for humans only.

Before anyone misunderstands, you can apply the moral judgment in a human-animal interaction, but only on the human. If you happen to find yourself too close to a mother bear with her cub and get fucking destroyed by the bear, the bear didn't "murder" you or did something evil, even if you didn't show any signs of hostility or aggression. Animals act purely on instinct.

People are "bad" and cold to others they dont know as a means of keeping them at arms reach. This unnatural society where youre exposed to complete strangers as the norm makes people seem bad as the norm. How many family members do you have that you consider bad? Probably not many unless they are really fucked up