Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are noodlewhores the only viable copium ?

EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid

Banned
-
P56yQ 5c

Seeing a pretty asian face triggers differents zones in my brain compared to the usual. When I see a white toilet, I feel like all the pain transmitors in my brain are activated and it feels like, for survival, it can only be me or them. Foids scare me way more than men in any circumstance.
But when it comes to asian women, I don't have those reactions. Especially if they are authentic noodlewhores and not WMAF meat for chad.

Last edited:
Are you white? If so, then yeah, they are

Yeah but I get mogged by chad with local noodles and Im too poor to JBW abroad. Its over for my chances with them but at least I like the pro-incel content Japan produces.

Hahahaha you always have to pay them.

Can't you just write all this bullshit I cant hear shit

I need to rape asian foid with short hair who act maculine.

Because asian face are less scary in average they don't have extremely pronounced features.

Last edited:
I guess, It's pretty easy to get a noodle as a white man in asia

View attachment 684463

Seeing a pretty asian face triggers differents zones in my brain compared to the usual. When I see a white toilet, I feel like all the pain transmitors in my brain are activated and it feels like, for survival, it can only be me or them. Foids scare me way more than men in any circumstance.
But when it comes to asian women, I don't have those reactions. Especially if they are authentic noodlewhores and not WMAF meat for chad.
Probably because noodles are more feminine and less intimidating due to less masculine features.

Also the fact that noodlewhores haven't actively conspired to destroy my life for the past 20 years like white toilets have.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back