Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Paradox games high IQ only?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Never been into strategy games and just by looking at gameplay or screenshots they look like you need a fucking masters degree to understand what's going on kek. With all those menus, submenus, tabs, variables and ways to fuck up.

I have a friend who loves Hearts of Iron IV and even he says that Europa Universalis or Crusader Kings are too hard for him so he just plays Hearts of Iron. I have EUIV in my epic library (it was free like a year ago) but haven't played it because I know it's a waste of time. I've tried easy strategy games in the past like Total War (Rome 2, Shogun 2, Empire) and never got past 1 hour of gameplay.

Also why does it seem that Paradox fans are either stormfrontcels or trannies, no middle ground.

Probably because paradox games generally require a lack of social life as they are quite time consuming and stormfromcels and trannies are objectively society's rejects thus lacking in the social life department.

Hoi4 is quite simple and AI is so stupid.

EU4 is hard. But worth learning it.

Not really no lol, I would say they have a steep learning curve but that doesn't mean they're difficult.
I love EU4 and it's a rather simple game if you get down to the nitty gritty of it. My favourite is Victoria II and the only aspect that isn't baby mode is economy, because not even the devs understand how it works. There's literally a "magic formula" army composition that the AI doesn't know how to deal with and will just let you steamroll everything

Crusder kings 2 ,hoi4 , eu4 , good strategy game's

I've tried getting into hoi4. It doesn't seem too complicated but I was never really interested enough to bother learning it.

think stellaris is the best one so far

Never been into strategy games and just by looking at gameplay or screenshots they look like you need a fucking masters degree to understand what's going on kek. With all those menus, submenus, tabs, variables and ways to fuck up.

I have a friend who loves Hearts of Iron IV and even he says that Europa Universalis or Crusader Kings are too hard for him so he just plays Hearts of Iron. I have EUIV in my epic library (it was free like a year ago) but haven't played it because I know it's a waste of time. I've tried easy strategy games in the past like Total War (Rome 2, Shogun 2, Empire) and never got past 1 hour of gameplay.

Also why does it seem that Paradox fans are either stormfrontcels or trannies, no middle ground.
Give age of wonders 3 a try priate it to get full dlc

You just learn them by trial and error. If you unpause the game and keep going you’re eventually going to figure out what everything is and does

I like HOI 4 and HOI 3 BICE.

You just learn them by trial and error. If you unpause the game and keep going you’re eventually going to figure out what everything is and does