Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are poorfag parents worse or ugly parents?

title

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Poll above. Sadly for me I had both ugly and poor jfl. Anyway overall though I'd say being raised by poor fucking trash damaged me more than being ugly in many ways overall. So I hate poorfag parents more so than ugly ones. Although both are vile sadistic scum. Jfl @ continuing your lineage when you can barely take care of yourself and are an ugly shitskin midget.

@Zer0/∞ @Incelius Savage @Diocel @Caesercel @incelerated thoughts?

both parents are not ugly and they werent poor as soon as their careers kicked in

both parents are not ugly and they werent poor as soon as their careers kicked in
You can just answer hypothetically then

got good looking parents but shitty gene reshulfing. Also poor. And abusive household....

got good looking parents but shitty gene reshulfing. Also poor. And abusive household....
It's over. The damage done by poorfag parents takes years to correct. Very brutal

You can just answer hypothetically then
abusif unloving parents are the worse regardless of their looks and finance

both the poor and the ugly have the right to be in a relationship and have children

Ugly parents are more likely to be poorfag parents. I would say ugly parents as they spread their shitty genes to their kids. But the worst are ethnic parents.

Depends... :feelshehe:

While you can ascend out of poverty, you can never do so with ugliness. :feelsclown:

Though I will say, it depends on the nuances of how poor you mean by poor, what genes get passed on, if the ugly parents are rich... etc. :feelswhere:

I mean good looking people can have ugly kids, and vice versa for bad looking parents so ugliness is not a 100% guaranteed hereditary trait.
Having poor parents means shittier childhood and very increased chance at becoming a dumb, poor adult yourself.
It's worse to be born into poverty imo.

I'll go with poor, since most of the time you won't inherit Chad genes from them anyway.

Dysfunctional

Sunday beatings replaced Sunday church.

Parents aren't ugly but my dad is short and it has always made me have a certain feeling of insecurity. They aren't poor ATM either. I know when they married they were quite poor but that changed over time.

Answering hypothetically I'd say poor is definitely worse.

If you are born a chad poorfag family any day. But being poor and not being able to just coast along needing more financial attention is hell.

How tall are you to call yourself a midget? + your pp size?

Having poorfags parents means less copes and looksmaxxing opportunities. Plus it's harder to leech off them.

I also think uggo parents expect their kids to be ugly, so there's less disappointment.

Where do you live + your ethnicity?

I had both but I will say poor is worse than ugly because copes make life much better

I had both but I will say poor is worse than ugly because copes make life
can ascend out of poverty,
This is as unreachable as ascending with a good looking woman

Having poorfags parents means less copes and looksmaxxing opportunities. Plus it's harder to leech off them.

I also think uggo parents expect their kids to be ugly, so there's less disappointment.
yup and poorfag parents tend to also be neglectful or abusive. They often get abused by their boss/customers then take the abuse on the kids. I have lived in homeless shelter and most of the parents there were garbage scum.
I had both but I will say poor is worse than ugly because copes make life

This is as unreachable as ascending with a good looking woman
yup escaping poverty takes years of grinding and not everyone can do it. Entire process is filled with tons of sacrifices and suffering.

I mean good looking people can have ugly kids, and vice versa for bad looking parents so ugliness is not a 100% guaranteed hereditary trait.
Having poor parents means shittier childhood and very increased chance at becoming a dumb, poor adult yourself.
It's worse to be born into poverty imo.
Good genes are more important than the money parents have. But it is probable that poor parents have also bad genes otherwise they would not be probably poor, at least in western countries. You can earn money quite simply in western countries if you have good genes. Good genes open all doors. :forcedsmile:
:blackpill: :blackpill:

yup and poorfag parents tend to also be neglectful or abusive. They often get abused by their boss/customers then take the abuse on the kids. I have lived in homeless shelter and most of the parents there were garbage scum.

yup escaping poverty takes years of grinding and not everyone can do it. Entire process is filled with tons of sacrifices and suffering.
All of it happens when parents have bad genes. The poverty is caused by bad genes. :blackpill:
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

It’s brutal that you are 5’5 otherwise I have seen few fair skinned Curries somewhat 5’10 to 6’ ish slay with decent Beckys in NYC.

Isnt that right?
yes if I was taller I wouldn't be here

My parents are short and poor but not that ugly.

I inherited all bad traits except height. They are not to blamed for the unlucky genetic recombination but they must be blamed because they are careless parents.