Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are PUA all fake?

B

BlaKdaGGeRz

Officer
★★
Specifically RSD Tyler, he seems like a sociopath and cult leader watching his vids. His infeild shit and whatever.... can't they just be staged? He reminds me of those ppl who literally don't give a shit about anyone yet act like they do, really creepy imo. Pretty much sociopathic... but what if his stuff is legit? Can I overcome my mentalceldom with that stuff? Is there hope or is it all cope?

Never try PUA unless you're a strong 6.5-7+

Plus you need to be NT and know exactly what to talk about so it's over anyway, very few guys can do such things as that

I am convinced that PUA can work but as already said LMS play a huge role.

most pua is 100% staged

but u can use some of it in social circle setting I guess

but in general, most is scammy

No not all but most

Never try PUA unless you're a strong 6.5-7+

Plus you need to be NT and know exactly what to talk about so it's over anyway, very few guys can do such things as that
then how come RSD tyler, who looks like a 2/10 soyboy faggot gets chicks? other than being fake of course...

It's a numbers game, they literally approach 100's of drunk women a night and maybe pull a 4/10 tops. That does have its value as you can get over fear of rejection but you don't need to spend $2000 for one night to figure that out.

PUA doesn't even work for chad. There is some sort of unwritten rule that you shouldnt approach stranger womena s a man because of social conditioning.

Mostly yes. PUA is utter BS

PUA doesn't even work for chad. There is some sort of unwritten rule that you shouldnt approach stranger womena s a man because of social conditioning.
Men were approaching women for 1000s of years. If not they had friends who introduced them.

Specifically RSD Tyler, he seems like a sociopath and cult leader watching his vids. His infeild shit and whatever.... can't they just be staged? He reminds me of those ppl who literally don't give a shit about anyone yet act like they do, really creepy imo. Pretty much sociopathic... but what if his stuff is legit? Can I overcome my mentalceldom with that stuff? Is there hope or is it all cope?
I saw some of his vids. He talks about his flaws and all. They guy talks about confidence, eye contact, saying the right things, etc. That shit can go a long way. No, you won't get every woman, you may be called creepy, but it can give you a big edge. Women write to serial killers, yeah that is extreme, but they like when guys do crazy shit. As an autist I had trouble understanding that.

Again, women are attracted to different things. If you sit and post on messageboards all day you are fucking DOA.