Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are the mods ok?

May he be seen tomorrow

It's over for Twittercels

Oh great, here we go again.
User number 12.865 who says he will end it all but nothing ever happens.

If true, may he finally rest from this punishment of life.

fuck bros, this is sad.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Whoever that modcel is, don't do it. Make the right CHOice

Oh great, here we go again.
User number 12.865 who says he will end it all but nothing ever happens.
lmao facts. Watch the twitter account post tomorrow like nothing ever happened.

How did twitter not ban that account yet? :lul:

16 likes and 0 comments or retweets. A shotgun blast to the back of throat just for that. Brutal:feelsugh:

Killing yourself and not taking anybody with you is for cowards and will end with u in hell

It's probably @PPEcel. Seeing all the white stacies with their boyfriends while wagecucking at Starbucks can take a toll on one's mental wellbeing :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Lol okay, even the mods have started doing the attention seeking trend

@The Enforcer this you?
It could be.
if a mod killed himself would that effect this site at all? like would we get blamed for making their life worse and get shutdown by glowies?
Whoever that modcel is, don't do it. Make the right CHOice
It's probably @PPEcel. Seeing all the white stacies with their boyfriends while wagecucking at Starbucks can take a toll on one's mental wellbeing :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
bros that is master on the twitter account

curious what will happen to the site tbh

curious what will happen to the site tbh
I don't think anything bad will happen, after all master already left the site before and it stayed up, however this willl be an incredibly high profile sui. I'm sure incelphobes are rejoicing right now.

Killing yourself and not taking anybody with you is for cowards and will end with u in hell
Why haven’t you roped yet coward?

Tweets are gone. Anyone have screenshots?

Can someone fill me in, what did the post say?
Basically it just said something like "goodbye world", a few people (presumably non incels) replied with "don't do it" type stuff and master just responded with "No".

Can someone fill me in, what did the post say?

Brocel it looks like he is on the verge of roping :shock: wtf can we do?

why are people taking that post seriously lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

also mods do not have access to the admin twitter

@The Enforcer this you?

I wish It were me instead. I never dealt with the twitter account. My call log looks like this however. :cryfeels::feelspuke: