Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there actually confirmed .co users who roped?

SardonicArchmage

SardonicArchmage

The only one who will understand
★★★
Just curious, seeing as someone already mentioned that many users are offline for a long period of time and just "disappear", do we actually have a record of users who we know for sure (or at least highly suspicious of) that committed suicide?
As sad as this might sound, I assume at least 1 of the "abandoned" accounts is of a person who roped.
Thoughts?

No confirmed ones. Because confirmation requires forum members knowing their doxx and having seen a suicide mourning post/report online by either family or authorities. Generally members don't doxx themselves, so there is no way to follow up.

A few probably roped, some leave final good-bye posts. However most people who disappear just quit the forum because it is getting boring, or they find something else to obsess over. Like any other niche interest forum really.

Last edited:
There was a curry whose name i forgot, he had a gif avi from a video game, some dude doing the lotus and disappearing (was it from WoW?)

He posted on the suicide website and announced he would rope before his mom got home.

Some users here have also had discord buddies who roped

A few probably roped, some leave final good-bye posts. However most people who disappear just quit the forum because it is getting boring, or they find something else to obsess over. Like any other niche interest forum really.
Do you know any that actually left goodbye posts and stuff?

@thebuddhacel

Do you know any that actually left goodbye posts and stuff?

I think there is an aggregation thread somewhere with all the various suicide note/final goodbye threads posted on this site.

I think there is an aggregation thread somewhere with all the various suicide note/final goodbye threads posted on this site.
Do you know where that may be? I'm generally curious

@BrendioEEE
@JohnWickCel
@FrustratedWhiteMale
@doomed 7
@Mickeyonacid
@Eternaldarkness
@Albocel
@Deleted member 22761
@riceronicel

@thebuddhacel

@BrendioEEE
@JohnWickCel
@FrustratedWhiteMale
@doomed 7
@Mickeyonacid
@Eternaldarkness
@Albocel
@Deleted member 22761
@riceronicel
How come half of them are banned though?

rip to all fallen brocels:cryfeels:

@BrendioEEE
@JohnWickCel
@FrustratedWhiteMale
@doomed 7
@Mickeyonacid
@Eternaldarkness
@Albocel
@Deleted member 22761
@riceronicel
Brendio roped? I thought that was a joke

And johnwickcel also roped? :feelstastyman: i thought he attention whored by saying the gun jammed

Brendio roped? I thought that was a joke

And johnwickcel also roped? :feelstastyman: i thought he attention whored by saying the gun jammed
Added those 2 for the meme ngl

This is beautiful
Makes me so sad knowing that the dude who created this offed himself

We're listening to something that a dead man left behind. I guess he kinda lives on through that :feelsbadman:

Makes me so sad knowing that the dude who created this offed himself

We're listening to something that a dead man left behind. I guess he kinda lives on through that :feelsbadman:
Man it makes me sad that eventually some of the users I'm talking to today may off themselves a few months from now...

Man it makes me sad that eventually some of the users I'm talking to today may off themselves a few months from now...
Anon1822 deleted his account @anon1822

He said he would soon be forced to wageslave at a terrible job, that prospect haunted him for months and he recently disappeared
There's a small chance he roped.

u/incelgraveyard on reddit used to keep track of brocels who said they're roping.

Just kill yourself theory :cryfeels:

Anon1822 deleted his account @anon1822

He said he would soon be forced to wageslave at a terrible job, that prospect haunted him for months and he recently disappeared
There's a small chance he roped.
I think he went to a blackpill forum