Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any copes that might be better than sex?

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Obviously none of us have experienced sex, but if there's anything that we speculate could be better than sex, NOW is the time to share it.

Copes get a bad rap on these forums, but they're nonetheless vital.

Heroin, Cocaine, Meth, Ecstasy, LSD

Detachmentmaxxing

Detachment from everyone and everything

I

Eat lots of food and become a fatcel

self improvement

Yeah.

How can any of us know of a cope better than sex?
Do you know of a better way to die than overdosing?

If you experience death, and not a near death experience, you wouldn't know which is the best way to die.
People can talk about things being instant, but they still don't know because they never experienced it.

I can say that the best cope better than sex is dancing. My statement is just as true as saying the best cope better than sex is skateboarding.

How can any of us know of a cope better than sex?
Do you know of a better way to die than overdosing?

If you experience death, and not a near death experience, you wouldn't know which is the best way to die.
People can talk about things being instant, but they still don't know because they never experienced it.

I can say that the best cope better than sex is dancing. My statement is just as true as saying the best cope better than sex is skateboarding.

If we take a rudimentary approach and say that an average sexual experience is a 90 on a 1-100 scale of pleasure, then surely there are some copes that exceed 90.

Certain types of music for me, especially in a live setting, I imagine would be close to 90 on such a scale. Drugs and food can push 90 as well.

We obviously can't know for sure. This is pure speculation.

Being a good human bean.

God is no cope,but getting close to god at a sufficient level is miles better then sex.Most layman will continue being layman though.

what type of sex? marriage sex is SHIT

Watch some anime or vidya

If we take a rudimentary approach and say that an average sexual experience is a 90 on a 1-100 scale of pleasure, then surely there are some copes that exceed 90.

Certain types of music for me, especially in a live setting, I imagine would be close to 90 on such a scale. Drugs and food can push 90 as well.

We obviously can't know for sure. This is pure speculation.

Not a decent approach.
For example, there are people out there that do like certain things more than sex. One example I can recall some person said on a show many years ago would be mountain climbing and trekking.
Now, I've never mountain climbed or anything, but I don't think I would ever want to. I couldn't see myself enjoying that more than sex. The only worry I would have in sex is if I'm with a whore and I get an STD or if even with all precautions I could get a kid when I'm not ready yet.
For mountain climbing, there's pretty much just one worry, but it's a big one. Death.

There are also people that would say nothing is better than sex and would put it on an average of well over 100. This is of course from people who've probably had countless times of fucking.
None of us experienced it so we can't have any range of what sex would or could be. Some of us might think more than 100, some might think around 90. Some might even probably think jacking off is better than sex. Yeah, there are people like that out there.

So honestly, anyone in here that want to think of a cope better than sex is just imagining without ever knowing how sex is or felt like. This is the epitome of the blind leading the blind.

Cuddling with your foid

nothing legal

Emotional self-validation (sounds like self-mastrubation tbh).

Getting notifications on this site

Sex is for having children only. Outside of that the participators are destined for the eternal flames of hell.

starving then eating tasty food?

Being extremely wealthy is the best cope. By wealthy I mean 50+ million net worth, not "reddit wealthy" (muh $100k a year as a wagecuck programmer NPC California.)

I think castration would make you not want sex

Having almost unlimited amount of money

being loved by pure foid

The best cope in life is to MOG other men. Mogging other men is really easy to do with material possessions as men dont think like femorrhoids in a binary way but are rather much more impressed by success and objects showing that

There isn't anything better that has the same minimal level of side effects, you could do heroine or something but that will just fuck you up, sex is the peak of human existence

Watching your smiling child pick wildflowers for your wife as you wait for dinner...

Oh...

Never mind.