Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there any countrys that doesnt track incels online ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
I live in Turkey and ı must say ım pretty sure mine doesnt,ErDOGan is a boomer fuck who only bans sites ıf it mocks him and internet crime isnt taken seriously here.
People get away with shit like supporting PKK and lib left terrorists online so ı dont think they wont track us since no one here murdered foids for blackpill

Yeah, you're probably well off if you live in Turkey but cucked countries in Europe as well as the US and Canada are cracking down on us

anywhere in the 3rd world

Here in Germany an green party member foid once sent an inquiry to the police/criminal ministry if they keep information about incel extremism and they replied that they have no knowledge of anything incel related.

Are there any countrys that doesnt track incels
Of course not, they have reason to be concerned about masterminds such as yourself and how you could damage societies were your intellect turned against them.

I think most middle eastern and african countries don't give a shit what incels do unless they turn to violence güzel kardeşim.

I don't think mine does. The only case I remember of a website getting viral and the government shutting it down was when a woman got raped and killed by someone who had been planning it on a chan website that was about discussing rape, and even with all the feminist pressure it took them a lot to actually close the site. I don't think they monitor incels, or even know what it is.

Here in Germany an green party member foid once sent an inquiry to the police/criminal ministry if they keep information about incel extremism and they replied that they have no knowledge of anything incel related.
Source?

Gott, ich hasse die Grünen

Broad majority here never even heard of the word incel I guess

JFL if you actually believe governments give a fuck about us. They know we’re just pathetic beta men who will either rope, marry a landwhale, or fizzle away into old age.

Broad majority here never even heard of the word incel I guess
Of course not. It fucking doesnt matter to the most people. Even the bluepilled incels are not aware of their problem.

It doesn't matter which country you live in. If the FBI wants to track you they will send your personal Info to the Türkish government. But you have to be a potential srs threat for that kind of shit to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back