Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming are there any games with lonely protagonists?

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
Yume Nikki is almost the best example, but she ended up having relationships with the weird characters in the game. Is there any game that the protagonist is just complete friendless losercel?

In Stardew Valley you can decide your level of friend interaction.

So you can rise to the level of high tier normie or giga Chad mogger or be the truest of truecel loners.

I dont think so, there wouldn't be a point to a game like that. People play videogames to escape reality, not to get reminded of it. What gameplay/plot would such a game even have?

I dont think so, there wouldn't be a point to a game like that. People play videogames to escape reality, not to get reminded of it. What gameplay/plot would such a game even have?
games are a form of art too to express feelings

games are a form of art too to express feelings
I agree, some games are walking simulators who tell a story through the environment. But how would that work in a game where you're a loser with no friends? You just watch your character rot in his bed all day?

I agree, some games are walking simulators who tell a story through the environment. But how would that work in a game where you're a loser with no friends? You just watch your character rot in his bed all day?
Maybe putting something interesting shit happenings and to fit with their personality it could be a horror game. But still the protagonist is just a lonely piece of shit and a loser too. One of the examples that opened me from this reply is classic Doom but Doom Guy is pretty much a giga sigma male. Other better examples are cry of fear/afraid of monsters. SMT Nocturne's protagonist became a somewhat of a lonely ass after shit happens but still he had those friends before the shit happens. Journey is a walking simulator in a desolate place but the mc doesn't resemble human-like features. Dark Souls is a good example but the player has NPCs to interact. A much better example is Binding of Isaac, the mc is lonely baby and is abused too, no friends and forced in a situation he's in. And finally, the best example I've thought is the first Postal game and Hatred too an obvious ER simulator inspired by Postal 1.

Solid Snake was said to be "lonely", but he was a sexhaver gigachad. The accelerated aging pill hit him hard thought.

yeah, but its all unrealistic because theyre all foids or chads or else nobody would play them lol

Maybe Richter in Hotline Miami 2