Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there any Jewcels on this forum?

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
It seems that in the world of internet you never find many actual Jews in the audience, this forum is also such a place, atleast as I perceive it to be.
So,are there any Jewcels here and if not is it because they are mostly high-class and as such not in our position or the exteme opposite and part of one of thise ultra-orthodox communities where they restrict internet access and marry young so never become incel?

@Eskimocel and @pp183 are apparently jewish.

Yes. I am Israeli Jewcel.

Well, through their influence of western media and culture, Jews are one of the main reasons inceldom is so common nowadays.

Well, through their influence of western media and culture, Jews are one of the main reasons inceldom is so common nowadays.
Ofcourse through Jewish elites but what about the millions in the masses?

@Eskimocel and @pp183 are apparently jewish.

mfw

It seems that in the world of internet you never find many actual Jews in the audience, this forum is also such a place, atleast as I perceive it to be.
So,are there any Jewcels here and if not is it because they are mostly high-class and as such not in our position or the exteme opposite and part of one of thise ultra-orthodox communities where they restrict internet access and marry young so never become incel?
The reason is that we are about 0.2% of the world population.
And there is a lot of hostility against us.

The reason is that we are about 0.2% of the world population.
And there is a lot of hostility against us.
True but Jews are overrepresented in 90% of things except among the normal internet audience.

Nah, I'm a stupid goy.

we are all friendly goys

True but Jews are overrepresented in 90% of things except among the normal internet audience.
You don't need to be smart to shitpost. We are "overrepresented" in areas where you need to have a brain.

Me I'm Jewish, well I was until I became atheist.

Jewish incels are probably the only incels taht actually deserve their inceldom. Seeing how it's their people who are mostly responsible for western degeneracy.

The flag of Israel (our greatest ally) is well represented on 4ch/pol/. Well i guess that is the JIDF and aspergers division of mossad at work.

It could be (((just a coincidence))) however, and there could be a significant population of internet addicted shit poster in Israel. In that case there are bound to be Jews here.

Because you will not say overrepresented about blacks in the NBA.
Weird argumentaion from you as that is a fact but you assume that I won't say it because of my animalistic anti-semtism(?).
Its also a fact that the NBA is controlled by Jews
Jews mog Slav, I wish I was Jew.
Hard one. Would you want to be part of the worlds most hated but also most protected group?

Hard one. Would you want to be part of the worlds most hated but also most protected group?
Slavs are hated for being slavs, I wish we had the same benefits as jews.

another lame jewcoping thread

it wasn't the jews who did your inceldom to you, it's chad and foids, but you're all coping because you secretly love chad and foids and the oppression they deliver

get over it

another lame jewcoping thread

it wasn't the jews who did your inceldom to you, it's chad and foids, but you're all coping because you secretly love chad and foids and the oppression they deliver

get over it
Zats right Goyim, its not da Joos, ids all zee others but neva zee Joos

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back