Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any others here who are also descendants of the kings but incel rn?

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
I don’t mean to brag but it’s confirmed that I am a descendant of one of the notable kings at the time. It frustrates to know that I carry his bloodline and now I am a virgin still. Brutal af knowing your own ancestor once upon a time had all the girls thirsting for hime while you rot here in the basement.

Guys I don't mean to brag *shuffles feet shyly* heck I don't mean to take any space in anybodys world at all *does puppy eyes* all I'm saying is asjn jnf wrfw btob orvwuc aieunfwpcefk bwrl kyb worfnmcoavnwort bowrj bojb ihc aisfhd f

It doesn't matter, considering royalty of that time could actually fully be subhuman and were more likely to be inbred; who your ancestors were two hundred years ago, unfortunately, doesn't change the fact that you're still perceived as subhuman in modern society simply due to being born physically unattractive in a world of hypergamy, Chad worship, and current foid standards... :feelsugh:

Which king, though? :feelsjuice:

Guys I don't mean to brag *shuffles feet shyly* heck I don't mean to take any space in anybodys world at all *does puppy eyes* all I'm saying is asjn jnf wrfw btob orvwuc aieunfwpcefk bwrl kyb worfnmcoavnwort bowrj bojb ihc aisfhd f
E9DC36BD E4B5 4856 8A1F 2F1F0854B21D

It doesn't matter, considering royalty of that time could actually fully be subhuman and were more likely to be inbred; who your ancestors were two hundred years ago, unfortunately, doesn't change the fact that you're still perceived as subhuman in modern society simply due to being born physically unattractive in a world of hypergamy, Chad worship, and current foid standards... :feelsugh:

Which king, though? :feelsjuice:
That’s a sad fact. my ancestors weren’t kings 200 years ago but thousands ago. We are (our family) is known as the one of the descendants of it

That’s a sad fact. my ancestors weren’t kings 200 years ago but thousands ago. We are (our family) is known as the one of the descendants of it
So.. which dynasty?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back