Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any ways to loose or strongly limit libido?

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Being horny is useless for me, masturbation only brings misery to me after cumming and being constantly horny when not masturbating makes my mind unlogical. How to kill my libido? I'll never reproduce, so sex desire is useless. And I don't want to cut off my balls, that's for sure. I tought of chemical castration, but when I live they only give it to troons (hormone blockers) and pedos. Any other ways to achive this?

You will always have a high sex drive because you have no woman to release it to.

If you are a young male, the urges will be even stronger.
The urges are not as strong as in the past, but still strong. I hate biology

talk to foids

Yes. SSRIs are a way to reduce your sex drive. But I take that because of my anxiety and OCD.

Yes. SSRIs are a way to reduce your sex drive. But I take that because of my anxiety and OCD.
Depends. When I used to take Sertraline/Zoloft my "sex" drive did not decrease, I just took 45-60 minutes to coom (through masturbation ofc)

My incel friend uses them, he still has a drive
Some has this effect. On Paxil/Paroxetine I had lower sex drive. Now on Sertraline it is at normal levels.

Yes, I inject leuprolide. My sexual desires are completely gone, although I do still annoyingly desire intimacy.

Some has this effect. On Paxil/Paroxetine I had lower sex drive. Now on Sertraline it is at normal levels.
:yes: :yes: :yes: same!

@Nemesis
I've checked it out, it can cause suicide toughts (I have theese) and mania. But it lovers the sex drive, one thing that need to be gone. I need to find a way to get it without prescryption or visting a doctor

SSRI's significantly increased my sex drive. Everyone seems to have different results from it.

I spoke to a therapist about this. She said my goal wasn't realistic apparently. I was asking her to recommend
me for chemical castration to my doctor, so i could bypass all of the useless therapies they would send me on.

I tried a hypnotist foid who flat out ignored me. It seems they won't date us or give us any solutions, but
putting us out of our misery is out of the question as well.

I tried taking Setroline. It reduced my superhight libido for like 25%-30%. And i was taking them for year. And the most suifuel thing is that normies wrote that Sertraline "killed" their libido....

Well, maybe if you fuck every day, then your libido can be "killed", but for me it didnt help much...