Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Are there are any attractive people who have died virgins/alone?

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
That have been famous/historically significant, of course.

Nikolas Tesla died a virgin despite being the smartest man of all time and also very good looking

Issac Newton wasn't ugly but died Virgin. I am not sure how high foid's standards were at that time but looking closely at his face below, he was easily around 6-7/10.
Gettyimages 90733811

no.

wait, technically there have been various saints *Stacies*( writers like to embellish the saints looks ,so it's hard to know) who died virgin and sometimes died to protect their virginity(not because they were conceited,but because they wanted a deeper union with christ).

there is saint giorgio who seems to have died virgin. he was interested in this one girl but supposedly never pursued her.

considering he was italian(barely anyone with blue eyes there), he probably mogged 99% of guys whenever he entered a room.

saint chiara could maybe be considered an upper tier becky in italy and she seems to have died a virgin.

saint joan of arc supposedly had a "virginity" test done on her,and she came out virgin,so yeah i guess she too.

Issac Newton wasn't ugly but died Virgin. I am not sure how high foid's standards were at that time but looking closely at his face below, he was easily around 6-7/10.
View attachment 583463
These paintings make you look way more attractive than you actually were. Anyway Newton wasn't a virgin because he was ugly. He was just too high iq and autistic to spend time with a woman and raise a family.

View attachment 583487
alright, maybe not ugly but def not over 5/10
that's an actor playing tesla in a 1977 movie

the picture above is when he was in his prime (~1870). in most of the photos online he's already old (40+)

still, could've easily gotten pussy given the time he lived in

The man in the iron mask is a great example he was so fine that they had to cover his face in steel
He'd brutally mogged the King

I don't know about attractive but definitely a lot of historical greats who died a virgin/didn't marry:
  • Leonardo Da Vinci
  • Tesla
  • Isaac Newton
  • Wright brothers
  • Voltaire
  • Paul Erdos
Edit: Also Ted Kaczynski

Last edited:
View attachment 583463
There are tons of different portraits of Newton's face, this one is not the most accurate.

He looked more like this:

Chad high school football player got paralyzed on the field and died 35 years later having never fucked