Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there more pedophiles on here or on /r/inceltear?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Most of the posters here who say they want to fuck kids, are kids themselves. /r/inceltear on the other hand has actual convicted pedophiles and registered sex offenders posting on it. I say IT.

This is kid.is so probably over there :feelsjuice:

Inceltear because we all are kids mentally still so when they stalk and harass us it’s just like if someone stalked a kid. Just like a pedophile.

Being as IncelQueers is full of trannies and gays who are perverted and degenerate scum by default, they abuse kids all the time given the opportunity. So yes, larping kids here, actual peado freaks on IT.

Yikes should've posted on dunker instead

Obvious answer, IT.

Being as IncelQueers is full of trannies and gays who are perverted and degenerate scum by default, they abuse kids all the time given the opportunity. So yes, larping kids here, actual peado freaks on IT.
They're gross

Most of the posters here who say they want to fuck kids, are kids themselves. /r/inceltear on the other hand has actual convicted pedophiles and registered sex offenders posting on it. I say IT.
Most the people here are IT looking at our posts.

9C68CDDC 4ACB 4EE2 8152 93D5291E050A

Since they’re more active here than over there, then technically there are more pedos here.

My theory is that inceltears is a pedophile meeting disguised as an anti-incel subreddit