Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there Ukrainian and Russian users here?

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
It would be interesting to know the situation of brocels in these countries.

Maybe there are Ukrainian incels here, but they don't have internet access anymore or they're dying on some battlefield because the government forced them :cryfeels:

And Russian incels lost a lot of copes because of sanctions :cryfeels:

Maybe there are Ukrainian incels here, but they don't have internet access anymore or they're dying on some battlefield because the government forced them :cryfeels:

I believe there's been Russian incels here before. I remember when I used to lurk a Russian incel said girls there are just as bad.

There’s a bunch of Slavs here yes

Im ukranian living in Spain.

Do you have any side on this war?
I think Moscow should be nuked and all subhuman moskals be put in a gas chamber (in HOI4)
IMG 20220729 154215 350

Last edited:
would be based, but do it without help from my country. You don't want our tanks anyway.
Yes we do. Bolshevism should be fought globally. If Ukraine falls so is the west.

It's not our war. While I hate russians and communism, and hope that you'll win, I want you to do it without help.
I want my country to only care about itself, but now it does the opposite (since it's basically a liberal-leftist shithole).

We shouldn't help anyone. If I would become president under a new constitution, I would leave NATO and the UN and isolate my country completely.
donut worray we will come for your azz sooner or later

XD....

It's not our war. While I hate russians and communism, and hope that you'll win, I want you to do it without help.
I want my country to only care about itself, but now it does the opposite (since it's basically a liberal-leftist shithole).

We shouldn't help anyone. If I would become president under a new constitution, I would leave NATO and the UN and isolate my country completely.
It is your war. Russia wants America to fall. Look what Dugin is doing.

Do those commie-haters actually realize that communism is left XDDDDDDDDDD

waiting for you to pull a reverse napoleon
We could go good, but our gov sucks balls - so we are sucking balls too

no napoleon for you, we degraded a lot since ussr

At least Murica degraded too - afghan was total kek

We could go good, but our gov sucks balls - so we are sucking balls too

no napoleon for you, we degraded a lot since ussr

At least Murica degraded too - afghan was total kek
yeah, it seems even if your country has many natural resources, you don't have much industries.
i'm not an expert though.

Ic

yeah, it seems even if your country has many natural resources, you don't have much industries.
i'm not an expert though.
Nah, we got great USSR legacy, which did industrialization all its lifetime

But, but, butt.. there is always a butt! We got corruption, all those industry works to make oligarchs even more rich, not working for the state or improving avg citizen life quality