Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are these cheekbones ogre-tier or attractive? Need to know for my art.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Don't act I've seen your face before. I remember because I was the one who alerted the mods to take it down
Shut up. If that was me I wouldn't be posting here.

He has that vampire look, so he would be attractive to foids.

try to Chadfish with this photo and see how it goes, if they let you insult them or talk bad about them it means they like such types.

Pronounced, high cheekbones are universally considered to be attractive. Question needs to be asked in looksfags.org.

The cheekbones and rest of the face are attractive. Its just that the hairline is particularly atrocious.

The cheekbones and rest of the face are attractive. Its just that the hairline is particularly atrocious.
Hairline looks like mature NW2. Most men would kill for that hairline well into their later years.

Hairline looks like mature NW2. Most men would kill for that hairline well into their later years.
Yeah but it's jarring against the otherwise chad slimfit cheekbones. Plus the hair looks unhealthy, frayed and wilted. That's what's causing the contradicting appearance.