Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Traps gay? xDDD

vancha986

vancha986

Recruit
★★
(sorry for shitposting just kill me pls)

on a serious note tho, traps aren't gay

overlystinkypants said:
on a serious note tho, traps aren't gay
They are gay but I think trannies are less gay. Specifically those who had fheir dicks removed. You can just delude yourself into thinking that you’re fucking a real female and you wouldn’t feel gay but traps have dicks so there’s no way that you won’t feel like a fag.

Octopusgun2 said:
They are gay but I think trannies are less gay. Specifically those who had fheir dicks removed. You can just delude yourself into thinking that you’re fucking a real female and you wouldn’t feel gay but traps have dicks so there’s no way that you won’t feel like a fag.

dick doesnt matter. if they look like a female it's only natural that you are attracted to them and therefore its not gay.

If you're not into traps in 2018 then you had better have a normie brain and be over a 5/10 in looks if you want a gf.

Octopusgun2 said:

um transgenders and traps are pretty much the same thing dude.

Transssexuals are the ones who get their dick cut off.

What's the one physical diffirence between a "trap" and a woman?

One has a dick

Therefore you choose to jack off to something with a dick rather than something without a dick

Therefore you are attracted to dicks

Therefore you are gay and should hang yourself.

Yes.

Are you in a position to be that picky?

Im not.

Hit me with that gay shit.