Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are users like Reclusemaxer just mentally ill larpers

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★
This nigga got 5000 posts in like 3 months he spends all day on this forum. Is anyone else annoyed by his constant spammy threads here.

He made like 5 based posts but everything else is just spammy water threads :feelskek:
That nigga should just postmaxx in the sewers tbh

Sounds to me like @Reclusemaxer has no family to talk to. Like this is the first time in their life to say stuff.

What no pussy does to a mf man

dosen't that certify his trucel status if he does nothing but spam an incel forum?

This nigga got 5000 posts in like 3 months he spends all day on this forum. Is anyone else annoyed by his constant spammy threads here.
Some of his posts are good

He made like 5 based posts but everything else is just spammy water threads :feelskek:
That nigga should just postmaxx in the sewers tbh
he was banned too then unbanned. Im tired of seeing these retarded ass larpers here

dosen't that certify his trucel status if he does nothing but spam an incel forum?
It certifies mental ilness. Same as inceltear users. Normal incels dont spam this forum

inceltears males ARE incels though.
Judging by the photo spree posted not all of them. But many are sure. The ones who arent are dating trannies or other mentally ill freak foids with piercings tatoos, weird hair colors etc

Sounds to me like @Reclusemaxer has no family to talk to. Like this is the first time in their life to say stuff.
Bitch i never had a family to talk to. @Reclusemaxer

Lol they think you have a mental illness @Reclusemaxer , you’re just a dropout with unlimited free time

what inceldom does to a man

schizophrenia.is

I think he could be a legitimate incel, as @HiddenUzer has apparently received a photo of him... :feelshehe:

If he isn't a LARPer, he's an autist NEET who doesn't know when to stop spamming the same threads over and over. :feelsjuice: