Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Are we being lied to about the male/female ratio?

Eng-Cel

Eng-Cel

Recruit
★★
Seemingly every girl has a boyfriend.

None of the normies I know have a girlfriend, even my white normie friend who's 6ft (but shit frame)

OLD is overflowing with dudes, 9:1 ratio on Tinder if memory serves right.

Bars, clubs and social events are all desperate dudes, the girls only come with their boyfriends.

Something seems fishy. Even normies desperately trying to get an LTR make it seem like some kind of Indiana Jones quest of long searching. Maybe the gender ratio is more fucked than they're telling us?

it's just a false impression you have.

there are many single females. but don't get it twisted, they still won't have sex with us

All women have sex with the same men

Foids don‘t cruise around outside for no reason which can give the impression that they‘re super rare compared to guys.

Instead of hanging around the Mc Donald’s parking lot she gets her walls blasted by Chad in her cuddly bed.

it's just a false impression you have.

there are many single females. but don't get it twisted, they still won't have sex with us
Indeed. Hypergamy knows no limits. They would rather die alone with cobwebs forming around their pussies, than have sex with a sub-standard (in their eyes) man.

true. the tinder ratio itself is fucked up. it should be equal wtf

When I was in school in my class (more than 20 people) during all years only 3 guys had a relationship at some point. 2 of them had 2 girlfriends in school. From the girls at least 8 were in a relationship. Probably even more because this is just what I made out by hearing them talk and seeing them with guys. They often dated people from a year above or not from school. Only 2 dated a guy from my class. Biggest stacy had 3 different bfs I know of.

I looked up the social media account of some a while ago and 3 foids got married since school. Zero of the guys I found

Last edited:
There are more men in the world than women. 51% men. 49% women.

It may not be that males outnumber females but when people say "females outnumber males" in this context its very misleading because it applies to a wide range of age. this is what bluepill copers don't want you to see or talk about. since the ratios are getting noticable/skewed it means that contributes in a considerable amount to inceldom in general.
to put it in perspective, the more recent it is the less females there are. more males are being born, as we speak now, there are way more males then females regarding this generation of young adults (age groups 20-25) and the current numbers for lower age groups could be even scarier than you think.
IMG 20220409 000714 634

There is a trendy theory in the manosphere which connects the gender ratio with the declining demographics.

Couples typically consist of an older male with a younger female. Thus in an inverted demographic pyramid, young females appear rare to older males. It's not stricto sensu related to gender ratio, but it's still a ratio that matters a lot for pairing.

The fact of the matter is : gender ratio is the ratio between genders of the same cohort. It's an interesting number, especially since we don't quite know why it is slightly skewed in favor of males, but the ratio that affects matrimonial rates is the one between genders of different cohorts, because whether soyciety likes it or not, men and women tend to not have the same age when they marry, and men tend to be a few years older than women.

Last edited:
7% more holes in the relevant age range (14-25). it's a massive difference tbh and contributes greatly to inceldom

7% more holes in the relevant age range (14-25). it's a massive difference tbh and contributes greatly to inceldom
Not only that, but wizard men in their early to late 30s are also trying their luck at getting the 20s girls. They have more money than young dudes so it's a quasi betabuxx

Not only that, but wizard men in their early to late 30s are also trying their luck at getting the 20s girls. They have more money than young dudes so it's a quasi betabuxx
true true but most normalfags are too cucked to consider holes younger than them by a couple years:soy:

true true but most normalfags are too cucked to consider holes younger than them by a couple years:soy:
The younger holes will only be swayed by money, that's why 30 something dudes are serious competition (30 something fags are more advanced in their careers and thus have more money)

Foids don‘t cruise around outside for no reason which can give the impression that they‘re super rare compared to guys.

Instead of hanging around the Mc Donald’s parking lot she gets her walls blasted by Chad in her cuddly bed.

It may not be that males outnumber females but when people say "females outnumber males" in this context its very misleading because it applies to a wide range of age. this is what bluepill copers don't want you to see or talk about. since the ratios are getting noticable/skewed it means that contributes in a considerable amount to inceldom in general.
to put it in perspective, the more recent it is the less females there are. more males are being born, as we speak now, there are way more males then females regarding this generation of young adults (age groups 20-25) and the current numbers for lower age groups could be even scarier than you
high iq data male

females live longer than males, and more males are born than females. furthermore, immigration is predominantly male. the world has an abundance of low value disposable males who are all raising demand of females, which raises price since their supply is limited.

female above 35 are not breedable

I also think that rarely they are single, and when they are, they do hookups daily, is hard to find something really worth it, they should simply stop trying to exihibit, especially the boyfriend, that they are superior socially by bring their girlfriend

if u discount inmates its 45/55:dafuckfeels: i would say its even 40:60

to put it in perspective, the more recent it is the less females there are. more males are being born, as we speak now, there are way more males then females regarding this generation of young adults (age groups 20-25) and the current numbers for lower age groups could be even scarier than you think. View attachment 598738
Perfectly put fellow brocel, the way we're being misled is that there's an equal ratio of "females in our age range", sure they main be same ammount of male to female, but most females are old asf. So in conclusion we've less of a poll to choose from, unless we wanna fuck grannies. So with the ridiculous ammount of hipergamy going on, plus with the lack of young females, plus being ugly = fucking death sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back