Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we objectively genetic trash?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
...Or are women's standards too damn high?

No, why you think foids are the ones who decide who is genetic trash and who isn't?

Many JEE toppers would be rejected by foids, but they still got more than 150 marks on advanced and mains, which means their genetics are superior to 99% of the world's population, so how can they be genetic trash? If anything, they are genetic gold

No, why you think foids are the ones who decide who is genetic trash and who isn't?

Many JEE toppers would be rejected by foids, but they still got more than 150 marks on advanced and mains, which means their genetics are superior to 99% of the world's population, so how can they be genetic trash? If anything, they are genetic gold
cope
it'sall looks

jfl at thinking women have any brains whatsoever to decide what is good and what isn't.they fuck and get impregranated by murderers,pedopholes,torturers,sadistic billionaires,dark triad druggies,bullies,and you think they have any fucking care for what is virtuous and good?fuck no. there is nothing wrong with us and there never will be.

Yes and no, it's not black and white.

Its case to case basis, if you couldn't even ascend before pre-social media(2008 below) then most likely you're genetic trash. But now in 2022 when foids standards are very high, it's really kinda hard to tell, even normies today are struggling. You might be a normie but you lack opportunity to meet foid, or maybe you're not NT. Don't get me wrong, looks are the most important thing when selecting a mate, but it's not everything.

jfl at thinking women have any brains whatsoever to decide what is good and what isn't.they fuck and get impregranated by murderers,pedopholes,torturers,sadistic billionaires,dark triad druggies,bullies,and you think they have any fucking care for what is virtuous and good?fuck no. there is nothing wrong with us and there never will be.

Yes, woman are more inclined to use their emotion/feelings instead of their logic, I'm not saying that foids are incapable of logic, I'm just saying that they're more likely to use their feelings to judge a man. And you know what? Your looks triggers a visceral feeling/emotions on them. So no matter how moral, heroic, such a great person you are, if you're face triggers a negative emotion. Then that's it, it's over for you. Your face overshadows any morals you have. And if you're a chad, then your looks overshadows any bad traits you have.

My response to DryDick does not contradict to my response to Billowel since chad's planet differs from normie planet.

our faces/bodies grew sub optimally, our genetics are indeed trash

If women were actually choosing guys based on good genetics, we wouldn't be seeing IQs stagnating / declining across the western world, and health problems with a link to genetics massively on the rise (autism, cancer, diabetes, etc.)

If women were actually choosing guys based on good genetics, we wouldn't be seeing IQs stagnating / declining across the western world, and health problems with a link to genetics massively on the rise (autism, cancer, diabetes, etc.)

I don't know exactly why mother nature puts more importance on looks than IQ, my theory is that mother nature doesn't want you to fake your genetic quality. Thats why she put more importance in looks rather than IQ, because looks(face, height, frame, race) are very difficult to fake. You cannot fool your height, you cannot fool your face, and frame. But IQ is very easy to fake, you can appear smart to any ignorant person.

Yes, having high IQ is an indication of good genetic quality, but mother nature decided to exclude it because it's very easy to fake.

Foids are mother nature's genetic filter, they are here to ensure that the next generation will be better than the previous.

Last edited:
I don't know exactly why mother nature puts more importance on looks than IQ, my theory is that mother nature doesn't want you to fake your genetic quality. Thats why she put more importance in looks rather than IQ, because looks(face, height, frame, race) are very difficult to fake. You cannot fool your height, you cannot fool your face, and frame. But IQ is very easy to fake, you can appear smart to any ignorant person.

Yes, having high IQ is an indication of good genetic quality, but mother nature decided to exclude it because it's very easy to fake.

Foids are mother nature's genetic filter, they are here to ensure that the next generation will be better than the previous.
Im sure it just evolved that way. I doubt our first ancestors 2 million years ago who couldnt even speak were using intelligence as a way to select mates. Humans are more like chimpanzee. The men hunt together and raid other chimp tribes and rape all their women. That is how humans procreate for generations. Even now. Rape and subjugation is the natural order. Thats why ugly genes and short genes and brown genes still exist. Whatever gave you the advantage to be a killer in your climate. Incels should return to nature (this last statement is unrelated to the rest of the post).

Yes, this is all natural selection, we are being selected out of the gene pool.

foids standard too high , foids are biggest genetic trash and the cosmetic industry is one of the largest.

Hahaha...lovely question.

I am dark and undesirable, yet have superior intelligence genes. This is why I deny the accusations and state only the truth.

And

Toad

Are

Friends

Childhood1

Decoding

CC4

True

health problems are bcs of way of life, shit food, pollution etc. IQ is not really stagnating, people were always stupid you are just seeing it more thanks to the internet

There's no such thing as "objectively" trash genetics. The gene propagation game is an open world sandbox game, where there are multiple ways to win. Technically, if you rape a girl and get her pregnant and shot yourself, and assuming she didn't abort the baby, you are considered a genetic success.

I say both but before there was a societal pressure on women,now we have a free sexual market.

BG

BG1

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global10618G=0.59314A=0.40686, T=0.00000
European Sub8276G=0.5168A=0.4832, T=0.0000
African Sub1406G=0.9587A=0.0413, T=0.0000
African Others Sub54G=0.94A=0.06, T=0.00
African American Sub1352G=0.9593A=0.0407, T=0.0000

"Best Friend" - :feelskek:

IQ1

IQ2

womens standards are just natural selection in action, we are being weeded out of the gene pool because we are genetic trash:feelsrope:

A bit of both I'd say